Getting Broken Into Sucks!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn $400 that's it? I'd value items stolen from my car at more like $6000-7000... and then the cost of software and intellectual property contained within that laptop at WAY more than that. I would say how much, but I probably shouldn't say just in case someone out there reading this has the laptop. Assholes.

no no no.. i got EVERYTHING back.. they just damaged the roof seal on the sol and the plastic piece around where the stereo is.

damm dude that sucks I hate thieves. Them F***'s stole my engine out of my garage i was building. THe police said nothing to make me feel better and on top of it I had no insurance to cover it.

OMG, that sucks man. There isn't much theft here in MT, but stories like these make me want to get a security system. I'd be pissed if someone got my JVC deck. I love that thing.

sorry to hear about your car mike, i know what its like :( and good job pills, let those fuckers burn!! try to get some more money? :)

Back