Getting Fired Sucks!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by comutek@Jul 15 2003, 05:11 PM
when i was outsourcing few ASP projects to freelance programmers i told them from day one, if you miss a deadline you are fired, period. i don't care who died, how many car wrecks you had, if your computer breaks, or how tough your life is.
4 projects later no one has missed a deadline :)

Dude, your a dick! :D

Originally posted by sloazcrx+Jul 15 2003, 05:55 PM-->
@Jul 15 2003, 05:11 PM
when i was outsourcing few ASP projects to freelance programmers i told them from day one, if you miss a deadline you are fired, period. i don't care who died, how many car wrecks you had, if your computer breaks, or how tough your life is.
4 projects later no one has missed a deadline :)

Dude, your a dick! :D

these are 20-30 hour projects that they have generally have 3-4 weeks to complete. they know that up front and if they can't handle i just move on to the next guy.

Originally posted by comutek+Jul 15 2003, 05:11 PM-->
Originally posted by karnash@Jul 15 2003, 03:22 PM
MokujinX5
@Jul 15 2003, 02:58 PM

3) I'm not white

uh maybe it's because they are girls and not because they are white. anyways, being late to work is a legit reason to be fired.

Maybe it's because they are girls, but that's no excuse to fire me and give them both warnings. I don't understand that. I NEVER missed a day of work (except one time, I was in the hospital). But like I said, I'm not bitter about it... oooooh welll.

Back