Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Braggart. It taunts me that I can't get through it. Jebus said the last hallway he just flashbanged and ran through them all.

That is pretty much what I did, once you break the past the end of the wall after you take the last right the doors burst open and then its time to make the shot. On a flawless run basically you have about 4 seconds left when its time to take the shot.

It took me weeks if not months to master street fighter 2. I picked up street fighter 4 and I'm able to kick ass easily with zero practice.

My take is MW took a lot of time and yes MW2 not so much. is that because its easier? or is it because we spent hours on MW and the game play really didn't change all that much

Would it still take someone 2 weeks to beat MW1 on vet? My guess is no.

Knife, ninja, lightweight, marathon FTW

actually it took me a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time to get to where I"m at on WAW as far as gaming skills so MW2 is a COMPLETELY different word to me and this is my 3rd day and my playing hours accumulate to less than 24 hours because I have to play at night after classes and I'm already getting 22 and 9 in games......it's DEFINATELY easier PLUS I spray now do'nt even need to aim

Consoles are ruining first-person shooter games for everyone.

Tell me why they're so much better on PC other then the ability to point-and-click aim with a mouse...because that's pretty much the only real answer that I ever get to that question...

actually it took me a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time to get to where I"m at on WAW as far as gaming skills so MW2 is a COMPLETELY different word to me and this is my 3rd day and my playing hours accumulate to less than 24 hours because I have to play at night after classes and I'm already getting 22 and 9 in games......it's DEFINATELY easier PLUS I spray now do'nt even need to aim

Are you playing on hardcore or something? I have zero luck with spraying. I wont even try it anymore, either 2 or 3 shots at a time and move on.

i would get dropped at WaW, i hated that one... played it to about level 23 and quit... but in MW2 im getting sicks of these fuckers with the riot shield, i got hold a granade and kill myself just to get them
just use full metal jacket rounds. or aim for their feet

fmj doesn't penetrate the shields. You have to zig zag around them or aim for their feet.

I've had great luck using the RPD with FMJ, and just laying down about 1/4 of the magazine on them. :) But then again I have Stopping Power Pro on there also, don't know if that makes a difference.

Are you playing on hardcore or something? I have zero luck with spraying. I wont even try it anymore, either 2 or 3 shots at a time and move on.

Nope Just playing regular, I guess I'm just build for spraying lol

fmj doesn't penetrate the shields. You have to zig zag around them or aim for their feet.

Thx for the tip man those riot shields have been giving me some trouble, not too much but at least now I know I can shoot at their feet instead of running around trying to catch their backs

I've had great luck using the RPD with FMJ, and just laying down about 1/4 of the magazine on them. :) But then again I have Stopping Power Pro on there also, don't know if that makes a difference.

You hit them around the shield. You will NOT penetrate the shield itself. Ever.

yes they do, well at least on hardcore they do. I have them on my scar and been doing the trick for me on one shot.

the RPD is one bad ass gun, i use it alot

I've never penetrated the shield with any gun. If it would penetrate then it would render the shield completely useless and no one would ever use it, except in S&D. The scar is a shitty gun, and I know for a fact that FMJ on it will not penetrate. What you're doing is getting lucky as they turn slightly enough for you to tag them in the shoulder or foot.

well I just tried it and your right it didnt work, so i guess i must have got lucky killing the guy with one shot

Son of a... NO...

In reality sure. But not this game. In reality a Scar-H will penetrate the fuck out of those shields. They're meant to stop small arms fire and bricks, etc being thrown at officers.

Thx for the tip man those riot shields have been giving me some trouble, not too much but at least now I know I can shoot at their feet instead of running around trying to catch their backs

I just run straight at them, step to the right turn a 180 and knife. If they're too much room between us I'll chuck a flash bang or G at them.

I don't know if it went through the shield or not, but like I said, I just put a couple of long bursts straight into their shield just to keep them occupied(I always backpedal towards team mates against riot shields), and some how usually end up with a kill. Of course, I get more kills on riot shields by putting enough distance on them and using the thumper or cooking off a hand grenade.

I just run straight at them, step to the right turn a 180 and knife. If they're too much room between us I'll chuck a flash bang or G at them.

Yes run at someone with a shield that is a one melee kill like a knife. Good thinking. Hitting em with a stun or flashbang sometimes works.

is it possible to stick them??

Yep. But if they have blast shield (in their equipment) on, they'll resist it enough to not die on the first hit.

Back