Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Don't forget about the throwing knife on that class. :D
How do you get throwing knives? I've seen people use them, but I haven't really taken the time to figure out how to get them.
tactical knife+lightweight+marathon+commando= stab fest
I think 95% of people on this game have this exact class lol
I'm an asshole. lol

I camped... with a shield, a silenced shotgun, scavenger cold blooded and commando pro. :ph34r:

I was hitting people with that shield from 10 feet away as they were reloading, then picking up their equipment and setting up claymores everywhere. lol
DICK! You're one of the guys I swear at haha. The riot shields really piss me off in this game, especially when someone really knows how to use them gets ahold of one.

Throwing Knives are classified as equipment. They replace your frag grenades.

You shoulda heard me last night then. We got into three consecutive rooms with 3 consecutive groups of asshole camping fags. I was so bored of getting spawned killed I just left after an hour last night.

aww...
finally finished with school!!:D

and that means I can start playin MF2 again! as soon as I get my live membership goin again I'm gonna friend request all you guys..;)

I love the game, what rank is everyone?

theres a couple of buddies of mine that are already on their 5th prestige!

the only thing i know you get is a extra class, i have more than enough now.

Yeah, Im level 22, 1st prestige, i don't know i think its worth it, you get some pretty cool titles and emblems but you loose your guns. I just didn't like sitting at level 70 because it was pointless you didn't gain anything and it kind of got boring, so I prestiged

I'm already bored, and haven't even hit Prestige! I don't know how you guys do it, I can play maybe 1-hr max, 2hr with friends/LAN, but most of the time I play maybe 2 matches and I'm done. Probably play another 2 a couple hours later.

Back