Getting my first rex!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you should find a bumper like the one civicious had on his crx

the bed is fucked. frame is fine. its not on wrong, its just rotten. yeah, I figured hed want some cash ontop. 4 bags, 1 pump, 1 tank, 10 switches. no fenders.

Byron, where is a good midpoint between wayne county and salem? the kid had me meet at the theater in north canton last time. he drove for 20 min and I drove for a half hour.

4 bags really??
no shit, lol
i want to know what the setup is?
for example: i have slam re6 in the front re7 in the rear (2500&2600's)
2 viair 480c's
chrome compressors, chrome 5 gal tank, chrome 3/8 airlift valves, polished switch box
suicide doors link kit, suicide doors front cups

midpoint, google maps yo
look for someplace in the middle

the kit
civicious has the wings west kit
the bumper is not that much lower than stock, and its urethane
i guarantee you will never ever break it
i have the kit on my civic
and the front bumpers for crx and civic do not interchange, just so you know
expect to pay a decent penny for that front kit too
90_Civic_Painted_Front.JPG

Last edited:
the complete kit is 6 pieces, all urethane
door caps and side skirts

here's civicious crx
like i said, plenty of ground clearance with my 1.5 drop
10.jpg

honestly, I couldn't tell you about the truck, I bought it like that, figured itd be a fun project, turned into a nightmare, and just wanna get it off of my hands. the kit is ok. i'm not sure yet. like I said, im gonna wait till my ass is in that seat before I start makin plans for it.

honestly, I couldn't tell you about the truck, I bought it like that, figured itd be a fun project, turned into a nightmare, and just wanna get it off of my hands. the kit is ok. i'm not sure yet. like I said, im gonna wait till my ass is in that seat before I start makin plans for it.
lol
good trade then
:thumbsup:

uhh, I like that crx, and I may take back what I said before. that thing is sexy. I think the mesh killed it for me. no offense.

none taken
i got my kit used and the mesh was painted a burnt orange, so i needed to spray it some color, and white matches my rims
i think wil has the mesh, but its not painted a bright ass white like mine

the white hides my intercooler well

Last edited:
North Canton is a decent meeting place, Ill be heading out to the Honda yard here in the next day or so, Ill ask on the price for a bumper for ya' :thumbsup:

omg that grey crx made me feel like mine was back on the road again. hey if you need any parts i have like a whole car laying around. literally.

i have the kit sitting in my shed as well,still debating if i want to put it on or not..i am missing the front bumper as well..

if either of you want to get rid of it, let me know. I like that kit. they're pretty expensive from ww though, so a used one in good shape would be good. I don't mind the front bumper missing. I can find one or buy a new one.

well id be willing to sell it,shipping is gonna be a bitch though...we might be able to figure out something with this spring meet coming up..

Back