Getting my first rex!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

airjockies spring swap meet,theres going to be a couple members from ohio here in ct..we could see if any would be willing to transport it?

airjockies spring swap meet,theres going to be a couple members from ohio here in ct..we could see if any would be willing to transport it?

Dont know exactly how it would work but I could take it back to him. And Im pretty sure me and Kristin are the only Ohioan thats making the journey.:D

the kid is makin me a little nervous today. I texted him twice, and he hasn't sent anything back. We're supposed to get the titles changed over thursday, but I'm afraid he changed his mind or something...

well id be willing to sell it,shipping is gonna be a bitch though...we might be able to figure out something with this spring meet coming up..

i got my last one via greyhound from cali
cheap and effecient
the guy just put all the pieces together and used that saran wrap packing shit to hold it all together
along with a MPFI conversion harness and a gauge cluster

i just had to go to the bus station and pick it up when it got there
And Im pretty sure me and Kristin are the only Ohioan thats making the journey
damn i'm gonna miss her visit too? lol

If it's warm I may show, depending on how much I trust my bike, and if I like it for longer rides. I'll find out this week if it sucks or not. It also depends on how busy I'll be that week.

Well, I called him once yesterday, sent 2 text messages, and sent 3 today and called him twice. He's not answering, and I'm really thinking that he's trying to back out. I just wish he would answer the phone and say "I don't wanna do it" or "your truck is a piece of shit" or something.

Come to think of it, could he be akronboy89 or whatever his screen name is?

:edit: he just texted me back, he's at work.

Last edited:
This guy is driving me nuts. I text him, and i have to text him twice to get him to text me once. He's constantly busy, and I can't get a day set up to get the titles switched over. Idk what I should do. I texted him and asked when he gets off tomorrow, if he works friday, and if he was there, and i have gotten no response to any of those questions.

Forget it then. If he doesn't want to deal, then you're probably going to get fucked somewhere during the transaction(or attempted transaction).

I've been thinking about that, but I don't really know how he can fuck me over. if its just me and him going to the title dept and signing over.

Back