Getting my first rex!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gah... He does roofing from 7:30am-7pm. I offered to be at the title department nearest to him with the title in my hand at 7 am, and he never texted back. He keeps telling me he'll get to it, but I go back to high school next week. He still wants the truck, it's just a matter of signing them over. I'm ready to beat my head off a wall. I want my rex!!!

I've decided im just going to clean the truck up and sell it. the damn thing runs strong. just needs some tlc. i'll post pics on here when im done to get pricing ideas if you guys are down with that.

Edit: So after thinking that he's done with me and he wants nothing to do with my shit, he texts me and tells me that he still wants to trade, but he thinks his car is worth more. I said what, you want cash on top too? and he said I think it'd be more fair. I said alright. how much cash you want? I wanna get this thing done soon man (The fucker is ruining the clutch, it's adjusted so it's still very slightly engaged while the pedal is out, and it needs a new cable too.)... waited... told him i don't mean to sound like a dick, I just want it off of my shoulders, and he has yet to text me back.

Last edited:
ok so this dude is giving you the run around and frankly I don't know why you still care to do ANY kind of business with him. Fuck him. If he wanted to do that shit he would have contacted you sooner and had it done with. Also don't pay him shit. You don't know what kinda condition the car is in NOW or why he suddenly needs money. Go on Craig's list and look up a crx in your area. These are people who WANT to actually sell their shit and aren't going to give you this jerkin around BS.

This dude has pissed me off and I'm not even buying a car from him. Seriously you are better off looking elsewhere.

I've been looking on CL for someone who isn't a tool. This is gonna be harder than I though...
3ne3m13l3ZZZZZZZZZ93u06444dbe7848109f.jpg

3nf3k13l3ZZZZZZZZZ93u06c864f2a12a1a46.jpg

3p63o63lbZZZZZZZZZ93u0dd3f97bb4691b70.jpg

$3000... mother fuckers... yes, that is the gas cap behind the tail light. yes that is a factory yellow crx rattle canned white, yes, 3000 dollars, I'm serious.
See for yourselves

scratch breaking the first guys legs,

break the legs of the guy with the overpriced ghetto fabulous riceboy rex.

its at the point a exorcism has to be performed and possibly cleansed by fire.

so this guy texted me today after like 2 months, and tells me he got the title done, and asked if I knew a notary that would do it without him there. this seems really shady.

lets hope the motor doesnt knock in a day.....I would have just passed.

i would have passed also. how much is your truck worth?

better give that car a good inspection and make sure he has the title in his name. get a copy of his license also.

Yup. I'd have moved along. But whatever, make damn sure everything is legit, don't take any promises, and do the deal, in full, on the spot. Don't promise him shit either.

well I did it. you're all in for pics tomorrow. id do it now, but running around kicked my ass and its raining pretty hard, so I'll just do it tomorrow.

I was having a hard time getting 1200 out of my truck.

Back