Getting my own place w00t!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

Well @ 20 years old I'm getting my first apartment all to my lonely!!!! I'm moving out the dorm here on base to a 1 bed 1 bath next Thurdsay! I have absolutely nothing...no furninture no food not even a fucking bed. All I have my computer and my uniforms :lol:

Project "Ballarific Bachelor Pad" has begun :rainfro:

Link to Floorplan

Let me know what you think :worthy:

what are you, E-3, E-4? in the marines, active duty cant move out until they hit e-4 or 5 i think. i think its e-5.

congrats

nice!!

the air force on fort gordon, georgia always had it wicked easy... their barracks were across the field from us.

if you gots no furniture check into the salvation army dude...

great place to get some stuff for cheap, sure it might be ghetto, but a used sofa beats a milk crate anyday..

Moving out is pretty expensive, my girlfriend and I moved into out apartment 2 weeks ago and we've already spend over $1500 on apartment stuff

with my first apt....i just went to yard sales.....goodwill....friends and my parents.....just keep your eyes open.....two apt later i have newthings and its great...

good luck...have fun and from experience....dont let your friends fuck up your place...they wont help you clean it up or fix it later.....dont party hard were you sleep...

yeah man, thrift stores, freinds parents family....keep your eye open, i know ido. lol i have like 4 couches that i have ppl holding for me

You should be able to get furniture from your housing office. Dude, that rocks, I wish I was single in the states and had the gov paying my bills...oh wait no, I would get chaptered faster than I could blink :)

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WUB J00!!!!!!!!!!!!! tim.krenzer@gmail or else

Originally posted by Outlandish_Bandit@Mar 12 2005, 02:37 AM
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WUB J00!!!!!!!!!!!!! tim.krenzer@gmail or else
[post=472462]Quoted post[/post]​

y0 fawker :)

gotcha!!!11!!

Back