Getting some paint this winter, I'd like a few opinions.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That might have changed my mind, unfortunately. I really do like some of the schemes but I also do plan on getting rid of this bike some day for a new bike, which kinda puts a damper on my big winter plans.

What about wheels though, if you have your wheels powdercoated, does that make them wrecked wheels? lol

I was just wondering. I was at a dealership the other day and I was standing next to a 14 and I thought Holy shit, this thing is a monster and wondered how a small guy like me would ever ride one.

What color are your wheels? my F4i wheels were black and my GSX-R wheels are black.

If anything I'd swap them out for some stock black wheels.

I was just wondering. I was at a dealership the other day and I was standing next to a 14 and I thought Holy shit, this thing is a monster and wondered how a small guy like me would ever ride one.

With experience, that's about all I can say. Goldwings are supposedly really easy to ride, and I rode one around the parking lot. You have to be SO good that you make every stop perfectly every time, without even thinking about it.

The ZX14 in parking lot maneuvers is tougher than a taller (And of course, skinnier) bike. If you mistakenly fork-out and the top of the bike starts to fall, the lower overall height makes it fall out from under you way faster. When I just dropped the ZX12 1 inch I found a huge difference in parking lots. The slight errors on the bars became an event much faster. Talking about like, .00001 second or whatever, but it's still enough to catch you off guard. The height of the Goldwing gave you more time to react correctly, and with more finesse.

With experience, that's about all I can say. Goldwings are supposedly really easy to ride, and I rode one around the parking lot. You have to be SO good that you make every stop perfectly every time, without even thinking about it.

Or you could just not suck at riding.

Do you have any idea how many crappy riders who are making up for their size go out and buy a HD classic full dresser and still manage to ride them?

It's like anything in life, if you know how to do it, it takes next to no effort.

Wow, yeah, not knowing when someone is sarcastic or serious is a pain in the ass, isn't it?

I should create a different login to let people know when I'm being serious or not.

Lol. I can see steve logging in with a different name, he'll join in on a thread, and we'll all say "uh oh, he's serious."

But why could I see the not serious steve have a conversation with the serious one? :(

Lol. I can see steve logging in with a different name, he'll join in on a thread, and we'll all say "uh oh, he's serious."

But why could I see the not serious steve have a conversation with the serious one? :(

Prolly because it would be the only motherfucker I could get along with.

"Does not play well with others. Also, eats paste."

Back