1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting swap done and new turbo

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by ripperbone, Mar 21, 2005.

1. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

finally my crx is going to have b16 power. today I took my crx to a shop up here to have them do the motor swap and I am so excited to have the swap done. I been looking towards this day for about a year now (ever since I bought my crx)and finally it has come, but not only that but I was planning on boosting it months down the road, but lucky me I get to boost it earlier than planned cause a buddy of mine was selling his turbo set up. I am now a proud owner of a turbonetics t3/t4 turbo w/intercooler (have pics up soon). before I put the turbo on I am going to do some more research so that way when I have everything I need I will be prepared 100%. :worthy:

2. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

Good luck man. Im looking forward to boosing my car soon too.

3. Estorvito

Estorvito Soy Boricua

Good Luck man.....
    Why didnt you try doing the swap yourself....? <_<

4. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

I was going to but having to work 7days a week doesnt give me any free time.
    it sucks cause I really wanted to do it my self but work is super busy right now. and no vaction time. :angry:
    but at least its getting done by some of my close buddies at the shop they work for. :thumbsup:
    it suppose to ready today :worthy:

5. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

so the motor got swap into my car, and the cable tranny that thet shop got me wont go into 4 gear :mad:
    so I have been without a car for a week and the shop told me that they are getting a different tranny on monday, so i hope this tranny works

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted