1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting the BAR sticker in CA

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by mezzmerizzencrx, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mezzmerizzencrx

    mezzmerizzencrx Member

    Likes Received:
    Dec 11, 2003
    SJ, CA
    hey if theres an one that can help me or has done this before, any info would be great on passing to get the BAR sticker.
    like the things that the refree would check for?

    i have 88 crx si with a b16 sir 2 swap w/ cable tranny
    complete stock excpet for cheap aftermarket intake and 2 1/4 piping from cat n back to muffler
    using a pr3 obdo.
    everything is obdo.injectors/ dizzy/ o2 sensor with one wire if that helps

    if any one needs any other info i will post it up, cant think of what else i need to put up.

    thanx in advance

    and hopefully i posted it up in the right place
  2. xj0hnx

    xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

    Likes Received:
    Nov 10, 2002
    This topic has been closed :locked2:

    Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

    If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

    -The moderating Team
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page