Getting things out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Whenever I want to get it all out...i usually go to a rock concert where there are massive mosh pits...then i just beat the living shit out of people and i feel much better afterwards...great form of therapy if you ask me...

Oh wait, you got dumped ?

That's it ?

I received a reality check on life. It wasn't about being dumped, it was about so much more that delved deeper into my character.

I'm feeling 100% better now after surrounding myself with good friends and people who care and finally talking things through one last time, last night with her. I feel good that I never once stooped to bashing her character or thinking negative thoughts about her. In fact, I've managed to stay strong and help her through a time of need.

I have the job.
I have a healthy lifestyle once again.
I feel good about myself.
And I might have the possibility of getting the girl back, but understand that things may be for the better right now.

I'm just glad that everything looks like it will work out for me if I try hard enough.

You'll go through at least 2 more transitions like this before you're 28.

And, if you think you're on the right track, you're prolly wrong. You were on the "right track" before. Luckily we, as humans, are blessed with not knowing what is truly a "right track". Instead we are guessing and blindly taking paths that seem right to us at that moment.

And remember that everyone has to do it, no exceptions. Knowing that you'll be more empathetic to other's struggles, such as your girlfriend.

I've said it before many times, we all suffer. No one is exempt.

it's called life man. everybody goes through ups and downs. if life was easy, everybody would be happy.

:werd: We have all been there.

It's like you keep on getting these accomplishments but your'e not super happy about it.

Its because everybody at your school was like "OMFG sweet dude U are SSsoooo Luckey OMG good for you . . "

You have realized that this internship wont make you happy - thats all.

Back