Gf totalled her car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Chaz|

VIP
Wasn't paying attention, it was slippery out because we got that pea gravel snow pellets over night, froze most of the roads. The cars in front of her stopped, I'm sure she wasn't paying attention like usual and tried braking too late, then tried turning while the brakes were locked up and hit the car in front of her.

She's fine, other driver was fine, didn't do much damage to his car. $7800 damage to her car. Hyundai put the battery and the main fuse box directly in front of the headlight that was smashed in. Literally all of the electronics are fucked.

She had gap insurance so that covered everything that she still owes on it.

All I can do is SMH.

Attachments

• 2012-03-19_08-00-07_255.jpg
    2012-03-19_08-00-07_255.jpg
    615.1 KB · Views: 140
I did something similar when I was 16 except the lady I hit braked to look at the police on the side of the road to the point four other cars got in accidents. Sucked I almost got out of the way in time. Totally shook my confidence.

I got a following too close ticket. Did she?

Glad she's ok...

Did you make her sit in the car while you took a pic? LMAO...

I did something similar when I was 16 except the lady I hit braked to look at the police on the side of the road to the point four other cars got in accidents. Sucked I almost got out of the way in time. Totally shook my confidence.

I got a following too close ticket. Did she?

Yea she did. Dumb woman paid it before I had a chance to tell her she should try and get it reduced or dropped at least.

I'm gonna start a new thread about what type of cars we're looking at for her.

Back