Ghetto Turbo! lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ep3moschini

I R T3H NO00Bz!
Holly Crap! I came accross this on another board! this is hacked. . . I bet it works pissa tho!

enginebay.JPG

Haxed. Nice mani though. Looks like a Greddy. Shame someone had to use crush bent tubing and some crazy connectors to peice it together. Damn man, at least use mandrel bends. Oil feed line is going around the wrong way, and its clearly not intercooled.

Quoted post[/post]]
Haxed. Nice mani though. Looks like a Greddy. Shame someone had to use crush bent tubing and some crazy connectors to peice it together. Damn man, at least use mandrel bends. Oil feed line is going around the wrong way, and its clearly not intercooled.

I think im going to do something like this for now lol

Ebay sells all the stuff except for the dryer hose!

1135978089081_1134860768884_rsx_si_tb_kit2.JPG

P.S. Im just kidding. . .

I love the oil feed.

Surprise is, he is using a costly little Cusco strut tower bar. I mean, he went all out there but not the turbo piping ?

l4m3

Where is the intake tube going?

The filter must have seen the convoluted tubing and was like "fuck this, I'm outta here!".

Seriously though - he could have put the intake around the other tube.

oh shit, I thought that was an EG.

Hey, uh... this isn't the Acura that was for sale up on Ebay a few months ago is it ?

Don't think so, the Ebay one was red I thought....not sure.

I really don't know....

Interesting that he used constant torque clamps on the bov tube, but not on the compressor outlet. Not to mention, he spends $75 on the tubing and buys a $150 Greddy bypass valve.

I saw this on honda-tech and I know there was a reason why he did this but I cant remember why. what a waste of an integra

Back