gheyest front end conversion yet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it has a certain "cool" about it

:ghey:

The only funney thing is that its probably much faster than the car the front end came from . . . .

I'd rock it if it had a built 350 under the hood... of course I'd need a phatty mullet flowing behind the car out the window.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 26 2005, 10:49 PM
I'd rock it if it had a built 350 under the hood... of course I'd need a phatty mullet flowing behind the car out the window.
[post=560835]Quoted post[/post]​

And a half naked girl who is related to you (by blood) in the passenger seat :ph34r:

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Sep 26 2005, 11:00 PM
And a half naked girl who is related to you (by blood) in the passenger seat :ph34r:
[post=560842]Quoted post[/post]​

lmfao :lmao:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 26 2005, 11:24 PM
...'85 t/a?

what are you on? :p
[post=560856]Quoted post[/post]​

Those early 80's T/A's were probably the worst ones ever built

Sorry, T/A > 240SX in almost all years and trims.

However, I love the fact that the dude completed the look with the gold striping, the firechicken on the b pillar, and the wheels. Even the scoop :)

I wonder whats under the hood, or if has the "2.4 litre Trans Am" decal on the scoop.

considering i know what i can get from the small block package...gimmie about a year or so female free and ill show you the worst TA ever built...

BUUUUT knowing me i wont be female free...so gimmie 3 years...damn chicks suckin up my car money.

...just thinking of a 85 TA with a cowl hood and a blower....i cant sleep...i almost wanna sell my lude now...thats only 10k for over 500HP...i can live with that...

ZZ4 crate engine and a whipple supercharger...just incase you were interested.

Yeah, that is one hell of an ugly conversion. The 240 front is a million times better!!!

Back