gheyest front end conversion yet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I were to guess it doesnt have a 350. prolly a sr20. Theres a nice intercooler in the front of that ride. Personally i think its pretty cool.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ah, and i thought it was gonna be a sedan front end on a coupe :p .

jk chris.

nah, it would be the gheyest if it were the other way around, though. :p

Looking at that makes me want to go to texarkana and jack a truckload of beer...

It doesn't match the car at all.. It goes from blocky and chunky to smooth and roundy in a matter of two feet.

BLAR...

**ninja like quickedit

I would be willing to bet that he had a drifting accident.. smashed off his front end, and had a dead T/A sitting in the yard.. Much staring and drinking ensued and "that" happened.

yes and now you can toss the 2 together in an ultimate ghetto drifter redneck slideways kinda way.

That's reminds me, as the age of movie remakes chugs along, I always wished someone would remake Smokey and The Bandit. Perhaps with some other high-powered RWD car. Supra anyone?

I know, I know. It's sacralige. S&TB was an awsome, if not a very 70's movie - but think of the modern chase possibilites....

I know I'm gonna get flack for this so...

*puts on flame-proof jumpsuit and helmet*

Quoted post[/post]]
smokey and the bandit with a fucking supra?!?!?!?!
:beat:

:werd:

lol... Good movie.. maybe a newer T/A.. that would make good sense. :mrgreen:
A WS6 painted exactly like the original bandit car. Hell, they could re-release the firebird, make a "bandit" edition and sell a crapload of them.

Notice, I said "high powerd RWD car". Just gave a Supra as an example. A newer WS6 would be badass.

Drifting iz teh cool.

Seriously, Of all the motor sports I've been in, there is no better bang for the buck than Drifting. Especially if you're not into competition (IE: You don't have the $100,000 necessary to compete at a national level)

Autocross still owns as THE best bang for a buck behind the wheel of your own car, (Karting is fun) but like track events, a mere mis-shift or bad flick of the wrist will take you down 2 places. And that's frustrating as hell.

Look at all the fun the Drifters are having. Where else can you find a global champion drifter, from across the world, and some guy in an El Camino compete fairly ?

Halloween parties, Chalk paint, themed cars, you can't beat it. It's like pro wrestling on 4 wheels without the acting.

Quoted post[/post]]
Drifting iz teh cool.

Seriously, Of all the motor sports I've been in, there is no better bang for the buck than Drifting. Especially if you're not into competition (IE: You don't have the $100,000 necessary to compete at a national level)

Autocross still owns as THE best bang for a buck behind the wheel of your own car, (Karting is fun) but like track events, a mere mis-shift or bad flick of the wrist will take you down 2 places. And that's frustrating as hell.

Look at all the fun the Drifters are having. Where else can you find a global champion drifter, from across the world, and some guy in an El Camino compete fairly ?

Halloween parties, Chalk paint, themed cars, you can't beat it. It's like pro wrestling on 4 wheels without the acting.

I couldnt agree with you more...but the dude in the black el camino had a stranve vantage (ad if he was leadin in a tandum...dis if he was following) LS1 with an auto tranny...had to feint (sp) every drift.

Ive done the drift thing twice and once you get the hang of it, its hella fun. When you learn about weight transfer you can actually slide your FWD w/o the ebrake...although in a FWD usually the ebrake makes you do a 180.

bingo! weight transfer + trail braking makes for a very very sharp turn in on the mirage.

i just need some fucking horsepower, but that issue will be solved soon enough once i save up another 500 bucks.

yeah...its not easy, but im getting better at it. was doing escentially 180s all day saturday...down shift, feather clutch, heel toe, brake heel toe, gas....its was hella fun...specially when i didnt heel to and kept going straigh.......glad my ebrake works.

Back