gheyest front end conversion yet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Acid wash jeans... check, pink wrap-around sunglasses... check, cigarettes rolled in my Bon Jovi shirt sleeve...check, Foreigner CD loaded me and my mustache are ready to hit the roller rink for some hogs. ROCK ON.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Drifting iz teh cool.

Seriously, Of all the motor sports I've been in, there is no better bang for the buck than Drifting. Especially if you're not into competition (IE: You don't have the $100,000 necessary to compete at a national level)

Autocross still owns as THE best bang for a buck behind the wheel of your own car, (Karting is fun) but like track events, a mere mis-shift or bad flick of the wrist will take you down 2 places. And that's frustrating as hell.

Look at all the fun the Drifters are having. Where else can you find a global champion drifter, from across the world, and some guy in an El Camino compete fairly ?

Halloween parties, Chalk paint, themed cars, you can't beat it. It's like pro wrestling on 4 wheels without the acting.

I couldnt agree with you more...but the dude in the black el camino had a stranve vantage (ad if he was leadin in a tandum...dis if he was following) LS1 with an auto tranny...had to feint (sp) every drift.

Ive done the drift thing twice and once you get the hang of it, its hella fun. When you learn about weight transfer you can actually slide your FWD w/o the ebrake...although in a FWD usually the ebrake makes you do a 180.

y'all are talking about Bubba Drift. i saw him at a drift competition in Indianapolis about a month or so ago and he was badass. a helluva drifter and definately puts on an awesome show.

ITB2005105.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Drifting iz teh cool.

Seriously, Of all the motor sports I've been in, there is no better bang for the buck than Drifting. Especially if you're not into competition (IE: You don't have the $100,000 necessary to compete at a national level)

Autocross still owns as THE best bang for a buck behind the wheel of your own car, (Karting is fun) but like track events, a mere mis-shift or bad flick of the wrist will take you down 2 places. And that's frustrating as hell.

Look at all the fun the Drifters are having. Where else can you find a global champion drifter, from across the world, and some guy in an El Camino compete fairly ?

Halloween parties, Chalk paint, themed cars, you can't beat it. It's like pro wrestling on 4 wheels without the acting.

I couldnt agree with you more...but the dude in the black el camino had a stranve vantage (ad if he was leadin in a tandum...dis if he was following) LS1 with an auto tranny...had to feint (sp) every drift.

Ive done the drift thing twice and once you get the hang of it, its hella fun. When you learn about weight transfer you can actually slide your FWD w/o the ebrake...although in a FWD usually the ebrake makes you do a 180.

y'all are talking about Bubba Drift. i saw him at a drift competition in Indianapolis about a month or so ago and he was badass. a helluva drifter and definately puts on an awesome show.

ITB2005105.jpg

Brian you truely are a hick... :laugh:

I LOVE IT! That is AWESOME!! I mean just SO PIMP!!!

Back