GI PLX m300

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KyleCrews

I am thinking about selling my plx m300 wideband with senor. I ordered this from streetrays about a year ago for 320 shipped (I think this is still about the same price) and the sensor has I guess about 30 hours or so on it sinse I hooked it up three times to tune with it and left it in for a day after the tune. There is some sort of clear plastic film on the back of the front clear plastic piece that the numbers are behind that has two little ripples in it I guess it got hot or something but everything works fine. Other than that the unit is in perfect condition except for some foam stuff on the bottom were I had it mounted but you could probably get that off with a little work. I would like to get <span style="color:#FF0000">$250 SHIPPED </span>to anywhere in the US. If someone is willing to pay this I can provide pics and maybe even a short vid of it hooked up in my Spec-V so you know that it works fine. I would have to take the pics and the vid so I would take a day or two. I have one or two vouches on this board and have a ebay account of slowpreludedriver2002 and only have one neg. because some a**hole didn't pay so I left neg. and he did to . Shipping will be through USPS with insurance and delievery confirmation so you get a tracking number. If you are in the Jacksonville FL area and want to pick this up I will knock off a little from the price. Thanks.

Back