Gimme some ideas on what to go see...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allow myself to quote myself.

Only the ones that LOOK like Mack trucks. :lol:

Yeah... still jealous. ;)

No need to be a prick though. Seriously. Know of anything to do in Dallas? No? hmm ok.

you = no help.

Are you there yet? You could always give me a call and I'll tell you what I know. Go check out some of the speed shops too.

Only the ones that LOOK like Mack trucks. :lol:

Are you there yet? You could always give me a call and I'll tell you what I know. Go check out some of the speed shops too.

I'll be there somewhere in the vicinity of June 3-4th, and I'll be there until the 9th.

I havent had any yet... but Ive been thinking about it :confused:

For your birthday you have won an all expense paid trip to California. You will receive deluxe accomodations in the Mistique Suite. Complete with meals and showers (to save water, we must do so together) and a tour of the Bay Area. This includes club nights, drinks, and sexual mayhem in said Suite. :D

I guess I'll be taking two weeks off... and hiding in the back of Jamie's car on the way to Cali.

*notices Misti didn't read the white text*

For your birthday you have won an all expense paid trip to California. You will receive deluxe accomodations in the Mistique Suite. Complete with meals and showers (to save water, we must do so together) and a tour of the Bay Area. This includes club nights, drinks, and sexual mayhem in said Suite. :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

:ph34r:
now thats made of WIN!!! ^_^

Made a winning situation. Fuck work... lol

:ph34r:

I will be taking pics... hopefully my camera doesn't disintigrate into dust like the POS that it is.

Back