Gimme some love.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I'm 16 and 6 grand in debt, no girlfriend anymore, and gettin kicked out make me feel better with your problems. But on the good side I did finish my swap officially today and took it for a ride and a couple friends and I rented a 4 bdrm house for 300 a month. See, I'm makin myself feel better already life is going back up that hill.

Disregard my other thread, I was just feeling a little down before and sounded like a bum.

Wish it was just that easy, too much shit went on in jersey so I gotta move anyway, besides the fact I'm getting kicked out. At least I have a place to stay and when I get my liscense back drive...legally, All i need now is a job out there (PA).

I really can say I still wanna stay a kid, I'm the opposite almost everyone of ya'll. I've been enjoying being a kid and the benefits that come with it, I try to live my childish life to the fullest, so i guess when I do move I'll be the same way just on my own. At least they're lettin me stay til I officially finish my car.

just hold your head up high and work your ass off and good things should come.

best of luck.

well no matter what, make sure you stay in school. you can have everything in the world, but without an education you dont have shit. besides...would you wanna work in McDonalds the rest of your life??

its ur own fuckin fault. i got kicked out when i was 16 too, now 9 months later i turned 17 i still hold a job and pay rent and help out with food and you dont see me complaining, why dont u sell ur car if your in need of money. god.

"hi i got a fast car but no money, my priorities are fucked up"

if your so god damned poor sell everything you have for money, thats what i did when i moved out, i sold my snowboard and my guitars for gas money. eventually i sold my car. no sympathy from me. there are people out there who are worse off than you. quit bitching damn.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Nov 29 2003, 12:01 PM
I really can say I still wanna stay a kid, I'm the opposite almost everyone of ya'll. I've been enjoying being a kid and the benefits that come with it, I try to live my childish life to the fullest, so i guess when I do move I'll be the same way just on my own. At least they're lettin me stay til I officially finish my car.

There's a big difference to being a child and living childishly. Finish your car and sell it. You don't need a fast car now. Get a cheaper one. It's stupid to get into debt at your young age of 16 over a car. You are not your car. Don't worry about having or not having a gf at this point either. With your luck, she'd just get pregnant anyway.

About not rushing into adulthood... stay in school. Don't get a job to buy stupid material things. Get your priorities straight now while it's easiest to do so.

i got kicked out of my house the day before my 18th birthday(back in may)... i lived out of my car for a month so i could graduate highschool... my car got stole... was living in and out of friends houses until 2 months ago... now i finally caught a break... i stay at my aunts house for free, i managed to hustle up a 94 gsr, and next year i will be starting my career as an electrician...$13 an hour starting, $16 after one year, and once i finish my 5 year aprenticeship(sp?) and become a journeymen my minimum wage will be around $28 an hour... so my advice to you, if u want any, get your diploma by any means necesarry... and get yourself a trade... oh yea your only 16, so get your diploma before stressing off a career

Back