Girl Killed on a sidewalk on my parent's block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
This shit is crazy. I used to walk to Middle School on the same road every morning, I grew up there. Sometimes during sunrise you can't see shit, I drive down this road weekly.

Bad thing is the driver's two sons go to the middle school, or did. While the Parent's of the victim have been as kind as possible, other people in the local area (who really have nothing to do with it), have gotten involved and tried to keep them from attending the memorial service.

Will all the ridicule (the kids have gotten the worst of it at school) their kids have been pulled from class indefinatly.

There is so much more to this, I could type forever. The driver lives right next door to my dad, I know them personally. Great people, they'll prolly lose everything...

anyways here's the link

KOIN News 6 for Local News Weather and Sports, Portland, OR; KOIN.com - Girl Struck, Killed By SUV On Way To School

Last edited by a moderator:
damn all that BS for an accident. its note like it was on purpose.

it was the county who was responsible for it. It what was probably the dumbest move I've ever seen; the county, who was two years overdue to do this, repainted the lines on the within 24hrs of her death. Before you couldn't really see them...

holy shit...thats fucked up...especially about pulling the kids from class...how the hell you gonna take somethin out of some kids that had nothin to do with it...wtf...yea...id be gettin rich...filing a lawsuit after lawsuit

Back