Girl needs help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
or forget all that and get a B18C5, I/H/E, some other minor crap, get some cams and what not, and your all good. I'd use it as a daily driven car :thumbsup: but thats cause i don't care about gas... Soooooooo back to you, where you from? what do you like to do? how old are you?

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Jul 18 2003, 10:54 PM
or forget all that and get a B18C5, I/H/E, some other minor crap, get some cams and what not, and your all good. I'd use it as a daily driven car :thumbsup: but thats cause i don't care about gas... Soooooooo back to you, where you from? what do you like to do? how old are you?

Hey....answer her question before you try to pimp.

She said she did care about gas mileage.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 18 2003, 11:11 PM-->
@Jul 18 2003, 10:54 PM

Hey....answer her question before you try to pimp.

She said she did care about gas mileage.

hey... and I said I didn't care.

sigh. im a girl, and ive posted questions and not gotten this kind of response.

maybe i should find one of my friends pictures. make it my avatar, and make sure when i make the post to say "hi, im a stupid girl that should be driving my dads camaro, can you please help me"

sorry, im sure ill piss alot of people off with this, but if it wasnt clarified that she was a 'hot' girl everyone would be flaming by now.

90psi of n2o?

alot of these questions could have been answered just with the search feature and had anyone else asked them they would have been told to do so.

i guess next time i dont feel like LOOKING for answers ill just make a pretty pic and say 'im a poor pitiful girl' and everyone will jump to answer.

now for the ?...you want a 13 second street car, get a d16 < motors commonly in the civic ex > hook up a 75 shot. < or psi as youd say it > and youll be good to go.

dont waste too much of your money on your car, hopefully the trend will die in a few years and you wouldnt wanna be out that money.

CATFIGHT! J/K, jes i'm sure if you posted your pic in your avatar you could have guys bugging you too.

as far as e-pimping goes, it's ONLY acceptable if you live in the same city.

word. again, i appoligize for the catfight. but girl or guy < but especially girl as its the minority here > i wish people would know where they stand.

if you wanna know about cars, thats awesome, more power to you, but youve gotta learn everything right down to the numbers. not just what will make you go fast.

i hate walking into a parts store or shop and them calling me sweetie and treating me like an idiot cause im a girl.

ive still got ALOT to learn, but i feel like im busting my ass to know all i can, as at this given moment in time my car is the most important material thing to me < id say most important thing overall, but i have a daughter >

ill stop, im getting tired.

hey most guys only think with there dicks!
So lay off us.
As for me I hate all women and will never look at one again!

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 19 2003, 03:10 AM

:tfg: :ghey:

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 19 2003, 03:10 AM
hey most guys only think with there dicks!
So lay off us.

sounds like a case of PMS :rant:

:lol:

Alright you whores, I can't believe that the threadjack went on this long. :lol:

EDIT: Whores as in post whores. :D That was not directed at the women in the thread, but the 923049839028749 leg humpers we always have when a woman posts. :)

Hey now. I added something useful to sort out all the messy info in this thread. If the information people posted was solid, I wouldn't have bothered.

:lol:

I am not saying that all the people involved with this thread have been leg humpers. There are 1 or 2 useful posts in it. :) For the most part it was every guy on the site banging away at this poor lady's knees. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back