Girl pwned by seagull on rollercoaster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's great. Why do these fags always set their videos to Limp Bizkit or Saliva or Linkin Park or something equally rappish and shitty.

Why do these fags always set their videos to Limp Bizkit or Saliva or Linkin Park or something equally rappish and shitty.

It was P.O.D actually. And yes, Limp Bizdick sucks balls, but I really don't mind Linkin Park and Saliva's not "rappish" as far as I know.

You could ask the same question of all the "hey look at my car from fifty different angles and then watch me race someone on the freeway" videos that get posted daily on the Internet and are ALWAYS accompanied by shitty rap music...

:shrug2:

I highly doubt mister emo suburbanite teenager had a high speed camera with him while he pulled this off. He probably found a video of the girl getting hit and stuck his picture of a gull in at the beginning.

And if it's true, it's the proof that girl's family needs to have him pay her medical bills. :)

That's not funny at all. That girl most likely sustained major damage to her face for someone's joke.

I doubt mister emo suburbanite teenager had a high speed camera with him while he pulled this off. He probably found a video of the girl getting hit and stuck his picture of a gull in at the beginning.

And if it's true and the video's a part of the post-coaster gift shop or something, it's the proof that girl's family needs to have him pay her medical bills. :)

It was P.O.D actually. And yes, Limp Bizdick sucks balls, but I really don't mind Linkin Park and Saliva's not "rappish" as far as I know.

You could ask the same question of all the "hey look at my car from fifty different angles and then watch me race someone on the freeway" videos that get posted daily on the Internet and are ALWAYS accompanied by shitty rap music...

:shrug2:

Agreed. I hate those videos. As if they weren't crap enough we need someone who's name starts with lil or yun (young), whatever. And Saliva is rappish. Click, click, boom...I let the stereo blaze....ya son, werd...

Back