Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hook up with SasSi

• All the above

• Go To Strip C

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Girlfriend is going outta town this weekend. Already going snowboarding on saturday, but what else should I do? :D

how about what ever the heck you want to do :D but dont cheat on the girl you wouldnt want her do that to you or would you

i voted smoke a bowl, cuz thats what i'm going to do right now :D

Stuff is going downhill with the girl after 1.5 years. Not really caring anymore but this poll is just for fun, so have some! :D

Voted for my dream, Hook up with SasSi! :D :D

Get drunk, that way when she finds out you've cheated on her you can say "I didn't mean to, I was drunk" And she'll only cut off 1 of your balls instead of both...

added: Go to strip club...hehe

thats what i would do. go tuck a buck bro. thats what i would do :thumbsup:

My choice is pick up on chicks, so you've got a backup. If things are rough now, and get worse, you've covered your ass without major guilt. I don't like to cheat, but what's wrong with a few "friends" in wait.

<sensitive b> if you really cared about her, you would have never even made a thread like this. why are you wasting both of your times?</sensitive b>

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 15 2004, 08:24 PM
<sensitive b> if you really cared about her, you would have never even made a thread like this. why are you wasting both of your times?</sensitive b>

Dude... Brian... Are- are you alright, man?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 15 2004, 11:24 PM

:blink:

i voted cry myself to sleep because when you are cheating on her she is going to come home and catch you hahaha lol

Back