girlfriend needs a car, which?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohch22a4+Jan 14 2004, 10:27 PM-->
@Jan 14 2004, 02:18 PM
I REFUSE to ride in a VW! especially a jetta!

W0rd! VW's are the ugliest, most unreliable, poorly constructed pieces of garbage ever! VW owners are also real assholes for the most part. My buddy's brother got an '03 GTI 1.8T thought his car was the shit. He's already had to have his power window motors replaced under warranty along with his clutch and a headlight. He said it could stomp any Honda out there.

How about an S2000, Derek?
YEAH!

Well, I walked him like whut. Faggot. :D

Sorry, I had to get some aggression out. Seriously, though, buy her a 90-97 Accord EX or LX. They're great cars and last forever if you baby them.

1. I'm not an asshole.
2. VW's have some of the cleanest body lines out there compared to other companies, even if I do think that most VW's are girl cars, they're still not ugly. I'm not even going to bring up how nicely the audis are put together.
3. There are some construction issues: all the power windows go, its not the motor that gets replaced though, its the way the windows are wound and the cable gets tangled. I still dont know why they do it this way. I've had my lever to move the seat forward easily slide out, glove compartment broken so its not spring loaded anymore, windows fixed under warrenty, and theres a whole in my exhaust (downpipe) because the owner before me fucked w/ the exhaust. Those are all the problems I've had, nothing major.
4. They can stomp a lot of (but not any) Hondas out there. Period. Hondas do have more potential.

I like my car and am glad I got that over some kind of VTEC powered car BECAUSE of the way I drive, but thats just me. I still want an all motor b18c5 powered eg hatch for a project car :)

To keep it on topic, any toyota or honda sedan would be a good choice.

Back