Girlfriends........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Given the chance to have one more night with my X-Melissa, yes I would take her back. I miss her so much and I feel as if something is missing everytime I start the Integra.

So yes, I would take an x-girlfriend back...

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Jul 19 2004, 11:15 AM-->
complicity
@Jul 19 2004, 09:38 AM
just a female perspective :D
[post=365154]Quoted post[/post]​

Male perspective on that. WE get our cars keyed, tires slashed and windows shattered if we're even suspected of cheating.

Female perspective or not, the pendulum swings both ways...
[post=365208]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep, I'm sick of hearing about how when a girl cheats it's usually just done and they have no consequences, but when a guy cheats, he gets all sorts of property damage in return... damn women, always playing with a double-sided coin...

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jul 19 2004, 11:32 AM
Given the chance to have one more night with my X-Melissa, yes I would take her back. I miss her so much and I feel as if something is missing everytime I start the Integra.

[post=365228]Quoted post[/post]​

The question that should be asked here is, in this situation, why is she your ex?

way to generalize, stereotype and assume. :rolleyes:

*edit
i'll be honest, i know some girls who have done that sort of crap or who WOULD do that stuff, but it's not all of us. and besides, the guys always give us what we deserve by just upping and leaving, and calling us all sorts of names (that shit hurts! :p), and that's just our way of getting back at you, i guess. sure it's fucked up. i don't know, it all depends on the person. if your gut says that she deserves a second chance, then go for it. if not, then don't. bottom line is that if it's really love, then it's all you need, and when is enough enough? never. :p

/cheesy

Originally posted by complicity@Jul 19 2004, 11:37 AM
[post=365237]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what men do! We are rather basic creatures, don't you think? :roll:

you can't make a hoe a housewife.

the end.

leave her. fucked up women, fucking up good guys. its the way it works. leave her- love her or not- think about the dudes dick and how it tastes next time you go down on her.

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jul 19 2004, 11:36 AM-->
@Jul 19 2004, 11:32 AM

[post=365228]Quoted post[/post]​

The question that should be asked here is, in this situation, why is she your ex?
[post=365235]Quoted post[/post]​

I fucked up, she got hurt, really bad and broke it off a year and three months down the drain. Im sure her parents (as fake as they were hated me no matter what) had something if not everything to do with it but what's done is done, what wass said was said.

5'7'' 130 Brwn/Brwn, tall, skinny, beautiful girl... I had her in the palm of my hands... she just got fed up with my attitude, rudeness etc... I have changed a lot from those days... I miss her dearly...

Originally posted by complicity@Jul 19 2004, 11:37 AM

*edit
i'll be honest, i know some girls who have done that sort of crap or who WOULD do that stuff, but it's not all of us. and besides, the guys always give us what we deserve by just upping and leaving, and calling us all sorts of names (that shit hurts! :p), and that's just our way of getting back at you, i guess. sure it's fucked up. i don't know, it all depends on the person. if your gut says that she deserves a second chance, then go for it. if not, then don't. bottom line is that if it's really love, then it's all you need, and when is enough enough? never. :p

/cheesy
[post=365237]Quoted post[/post]​

Marci... Marci... Marci... Marci... Marci...

words hurt, this I know... but it doesnt give a woman the right to vandalize someone's belongings.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 19 2004, 11:43 AM

the end.

leave her.  fucked up women, fucking up good guys.  its the way it works.  leave her- love her or not- think about the dudes dick and how it tastes next time you go down on her.
[post=365243]Quoted post[/post]​

Heh.....I was waiting for a reply like that........knew it was going to be you....HA!
The disgusting part of it is that I've been "tasting" that dick for the past two years...good thing she was protected...which she told me...I didnt ask.....Thank fucking god........ I dunno man...I agree with you totally...but love is a motherfucker.......

*edit
I just realized I made myself look gay. Im not gay. Just to clear this up.

...ick...

Funny, but extremely disgusting. Good point though.

Originally posted by adnoh+Jul 19 2004, 11:48 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jul 19 2004, 11:43 AM

the end.

leave her.  fucked up women, fucking up good guys.  its the way it works.  leave her- love her or not- think about the dudes dick and how it tastes next time you go down on her.
[post=365243]Quoted post[/post]​

Heh.....I was waiting for a reply like that........knew it was going to be you....HA!
The disgusting part of it is that I've been "tasting" that dick for the past two years...good thing she was protected...which she told me...I didnt ask.....Thank fucking god........ I dunno man...I agree with you totally...but love is a motherfucker.......

*edit
I just realized I made myself look gay. Im not gay. Just to clear this up.
[post=365251]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO!! That's not right....

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jul 19 2004, 12:47 PM
Marci... Marci... Marci... Marci... Marci...

words hurt, this I know... but it doesnt give a woman the right to vandalize someone's belongings.

oh, absolutley. i wasn't saying that it's justified by any means, i agreed that it's messed up. :)

and it works both ways-- bad guys destroy good girls, bad girls destroy good guys. just to clear that up. :p hahaah, we don't ALL suck in the relationship department. only about 90% of us do. :lol:

Oh for christ sake.......It just had to be said didn't it.........

:puke:

Congrats Brian......you officially made me cry, laugh and puke all at the same time....

I just can't totally fathom why so many people find relationships so difficult... I myself have always been a fairly logical and even-minded person. As such, I have a certain degree of madness beset me when I hear of instances like these which could be avoided if people were simply a bit more civilized.

i mean think about it- had you not found out about it, she would have never told you...

your ENTIRE relationship from 2 months in has been based on 100% bullshit. its a fucking joke.

fuck that bitch- send her to the curb.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 19 2004, 12:04 PM
I just can't totally fathom why so many people find relationships so difficult... I myself have always been a fairly logical and even-minded person. As such, I have a certain degree of madness beset me when I hear of instances like these which could be avoided if people were simply a bit more civilized.
[post=365268]Quoted post[/post]​

Dood...I was exactly like you. 2+ year relationship...everything more than perfect. But what would you do if you ran across information that unmistakebly proved that your girl cheated on you? How would you handle it? I thought my relationship was perfect as well.......but it wasnt.
I think people are just scared to take ownership of their actions these days.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 19 2004, 12:06 PM
i mean think about it- had you not found out about it, she would have never told you...

your ENTIRE relationship from 2 months in has been based on 100% bullshit. its a fucking joke.

fuck that bitch- send her to the curb.
[post=365269]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha.....I said EXACTLY that to her the other day.
I sooooo want to take your advice right now...believe me. As I said before...love is a motherfucker. I dunno man...we'll see how this turns out.

fuck love man, its bullshit.

women are nothing more than a waste of time, money and effort for next to no satisfaction.

Back