Girlfriends........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 19 2004, 12:13 PM
fuck love man, its bullshit.

women are nothing more than a waste of time, money and effort for next to no satisfaction.
[post=365275]Quoted post[/post]​

This coming from a Wal-Mart Movie Section PIMP!!!

Love does suck, I still love my x-Melissa and still have feelings for a girl I dated in the 9th and 10th grades... I know, I know...

i hear ya.. i still miss some people somtimes too- but in the end, i'm alive, im healthy, and im just if not better off than i would be had i been with someone

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 19 2004, 10:04 AM
I just can't totally fathom why so many people find relationships so difficult...I myself have always been a fairly logical and even-minded person. As such, I have a certain degree of madness beset me when I hear of instances like these which could be avoided if people were simply a bit more civilized.
[post=365268]Quoted post[/post]​

Because women are NOT logical or even-minded creatures. They do off the wall stuff and are very unpredictable when they do it. I, myself, have come to the conclusion that women are a waste of time...that in the end they're always going to hurt you. But then again, life isnt about where your going, its about how you got there. Right? :eek:

Originally posted by unsivil_audio@Jul 19 2004, 01:45 PM
I, myself, have come to the conclusion that women are a waste of time...
[post=365289]Quoted post[/post]​

so then...you're gay?

just teasin. :D :ph34r:

we're always worth your time, you can't live without us, whether you want to admit it or not :lol: :ph34r: and yeah, the reverse is true. :)

I know that she won't cheat on me because I trust her. We are very serious with each other, and completely honest and forthcoming. She needs me and I need her. There is a high degree of mutual trust, which we have both earned of each other. It is a blind trust, but I do not feel it is misplaced.

Originally posted by complicity@Jul 19 2004, 11:37 AM
the guys always give us what we deserve by just upping and leaving, and calling us all sorts of names (that shit hurts! :p)
[post=365237]Quoted post[/post]​

Only because ripping out someone's heart with a rusted spoon is illegal.

Words disappear... being cheated on never does. He will never be able to get the image of that other guy out of his head. No amount of alcohol or pot will ever erase it.

Words disappear... being cheated on never does. He will never be able to get the image of that other guy out of his head. No amount of alcohol or pot will ever erase it.
[post=365294]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Thats almost the hardest part of it all. I literally had to tell myself to fuck off a few times since this happened. I cant get it out of my head.

Lets put it this way..........

I hate her enough to make her pay long and hard for what she did....I want her to hurt so bad that she want's to end herself.....I want her to realize what she did to me, and the fact that I caught her.........I want her to feel at least half the amount of Pain I did.........
But at the same time, I love her to much to let it all go........
because I personally think that after she did that was when our real relationship started....as I said, if she wanted someone else, she had almost two years to make it happen.....she's still here....admits her mistakes, and still wants to be with me...and still loves me. I dunno guys.......if thats not being faithfull, then I dunno what is.

As I said before, the hardest thing will be to get these fucking terrible images of the two of them together outta my head....THIS alone will be the hardest part.

Balls.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 19 2004, 12:27 PM-->
i hear ya.. i still miss some people somtimes too- but in the end, i'm alive, im healthy, and im just if not better off than i would be had i been with someone
[post=365287]Quoted post[/post]​

Very true... Since both Melissa and Rianna were big parts of my life for hte time they were in it, I can not replace the memories, I can not replace the feelings. I can only hope they make a great life for themself and are successful. As for me, I have friends, a few cars and a life to live of my own...

Melissa, if you still read this board, I still love you,

"Im not enough to make you happy, Im not enough to make you stay..."

Sabz5150
@Jul 19 2004, 12:53 PM
No amount of alcohol or pot will ever erase it.
[post=365294]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe not, but it will make you feel damn good and hungry!

They WILL do it again, trust me I found out the hard way. It won't happen again. I tell them straight up I have zero tolerence for it, it only happend one other time since then. Draw the line, if they cross if cut the cord, and kindess isn't require and often ill advised...

I have never taken them back, but I have been taken back before and shit just wasn't the same (obviously due to my lack of good judgement).

Im glad everyone's in the talking mood today...........

one thing I dont get about women.........

when I asked her why she did it.....she's like "I have no idea, nor do I really remember it" she was sober when it happened....... She still to this day doesn't know why it happened......
I asked "do you think he's hot??" she says no, not at all, I asked "were you just horny or something?" No she replies........ Was it at least any good????!!!!! I asked....."no...it sucked....probably the worst sex of my life".

What The Fuck.

I'm sorry.......this isn't the first time I've heard this either...not from her obviously....but How the fuck can you not know what your doing? espcially when you're sober. If I were to go out and schpank some girl I would know why.
How in the hell would you have bad sex with someone you dont think is good looking, just for the hell of it? sober. I know guys do it all the time but not usually women.........??

Easy enough - she was either lieing or felt backed into a corner and couldn't compose any answers... so either way she was lieing, most likely to save any shred of dignity she managed to hold onto.

Originally posted by adnoh@Jul 19 2004, 02:33 PM
Im glad everyone's in the talking mood today...........

one thing I dont get about women.........

when I asked her why she did it.....she's like "I have no idea, nor do I really remember it" she was sober when it happened....... She still to this day doesn't know why it happened......
I asked "do you think he's hot??" she says no, not at all, I asked "were you just horny or something?" No she replies........ Was it at least any good????!!!!! I asked....."no...it sucked....probably the worst sex of my life".

What The Fuck.

I'm sorry.......this isn't the first time I've heard this either...not from her obviously....but How the fuck can you not know what your doing? espcially when you're sober. If I were to go out and schpank some girl I would know why.
How in the hell would you have bad sex with someone you dont think is good looking, just for the hell of it? sober. I know guys do it all the time but not usually women.........??
[post=365322]Quoted post[/post]​

do women EVER know what they are doing? :ph34r: :unsure: :unsure: :lol: :blink: :ph34r: :ph34r:

do women EVER know what they are doing? :ph34r: :unsure: :unsure: :lol: :blink: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[post=365331]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

No........well at least my girl doesn't. :bash:

Damn man that's fucked up I know if my girlfriend did anything like that ( I've been dating her for a lil over a year now) It would definently be over

Why? Cause when something like that happens IMO It fucks everything all up and I definently couldn't trust her worth shit if she did that..And to me that's the most important thing in a relationship.

And the things she is telling you I don't know man It just don't sound right. If a girl is going to do that to you and most like she will do it again..

Go out have fun, party and you'll find that special girl that wouldnt even think of doing such a thing down the road..

Update:

I've been at work all day, and I just got a call from the reception desk at my office that there was something there for me. Ends up my girl just sent me a HUGE thingy of flowers with a note inside saying "I'm not sucking up to you, but I love you and I'm forever in your debt".......along those lines.....

She's good.........

She still be gone in my book. No amout of flowers is going to make me forget that she cheated on me. No matter how hard you try and make it work, your always going to remember that she did that do you.

She could be trying a little harder, but give her a chance I guess. She'd better step carefully though, and you should make sure she knows it.

I personally wouldn't take her back. Having sex with another man while sober requires thought, and if she didnt think about how this would affect you at that moment shes either A ) a cold hearted bitch or B ) she has no respect for you. She isn’t worth your time. Move on and I bet you will be happier down the road.

Back