Girlfriends........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think this is best summed up on the album "Handsome Boy Modeling School", by Automater and Prince Paul (an awesome hiphop album, BTW):

I want the whole world and my old girl back
Change that
I want half the world
And fuck my old girl

Well......It didn't stop after the flowers........
When I was walking back to my car after I got off of work....she was standing there. She was the one who delivered the flowers...and then waited almost two hours for me to get off. She talked about all the shit that's gone down and came to the conclusion that she would do whatever it takes to make it right. She then took me out for dinner. We talked some more.....and to tell you the truth....It didn't feel wierd. It felt like normal. In all honesty, considering I kinda knew that she'd done something all along....I was just happy to finally catch her and call her on it. The way I see it....She's stuck around the past two years to prove to me that she made a huge mistake.......and let me tell you....she is a fucking awesome girlfriend.....I never felt not loved, or neglected, or anything else. She made me feel amazing...... I know it seems like it was all bullshit to start, but Im not looking at it that way now.......If she wanted to fuck me over she would have left me a long time ago.... She has no reason to stay with someone she doesn't want to be with for almost two years and then bust her ass to get me back when I pull the carpet out from under her (well at least she's got a good start to busting her ass to get me back...lol.)

Nobody really gets what they want in the end.......there is no such thing as a "perfect relationship"....no relationship will go un-scarred.....it's just not in the cards. If you think you will go through a relationship and not have your love, patience, trust, loyalty and ability to forgive tested, then your in for a big surprise. What my girl did to me was FUCKED up, I'll admit, but she loves me now, I love her too, and I feel that this wont ever be an issue again just by the way she is going about it.....It wasnt the flowers or the sucking up or any of that shit...It was when I looked into her eyes tonight and felt like I was in fucking heaven....all this bullshit that we've gone through just dissapated into the backround...and I could tell right away that this wasn't going to be it. She loves me guys, and she's willing to make things right.....what more can I ask for?

Thanks for the input...everyone....no matter what the bias....what the opinion....everyone has their own say. Look at the amount of hits this topic got in one day, this is the shit we have to deal with every day.....how you deal with it is your porogative, but just ask yourself: Are you able to forgive?

I'm going to try.

Ryan.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 19 2004, 03:01 PM
she fucked up.

bite the curb bitch
[post=365352]Quoted post[/post]​

the answer is no, I wouldn't take her back. She's a lying bitch cunt whore who deserves to burn endlessly. I may be a little biased by my ex.

My ex cheated on me. I found out. I gave her a chance to be truthful, she kept lying. I booted her. She sent me letters, and left pictures of us together with "I love you so much, I can't just not talk to you anymore" written on the back. It's all part of the manipulation. You will always wonder what she's thinking, and if it is about you. Drop her like she's hot. Serve her a big helping of shut the fuck up and move on with your shredded painful life.

It always gets better. Moving forward is much harder than going back. I very rarely look back.

Originally posted by adnoh@Jul 19 2004, 08:39 PM
When I was walking back to my car after I got off of work....she was standing there. She was the one who delivered the flowers...and then waited almost two hours for me to get off. She talked about all the shit that's gone down and came to the conclusion that she would do whatever it takes to make it right. She then took me out for dinner. We talked some more.....and to tell you the truth....It didn't feel wierd. It felt like normal. In all honesty, considering I kinda knew that she'd done something all along....I was just happy to finally catch her and call her on it. The way I see it....She's stuck around the past two years to prove to me that she made a huge mistake.......and let me tell you....she is a fucking awesome girlfriend.....I never felt not loved, or neglected, or anything else. She made me feel amazing...... I know it seems like it was all bullshit to start, but Im not looking at it that way now.......If she wanted to fuck me over she would have left me a long time ago.... She has no reason to stay with someone she doesn't want to be with for almost two years and then bust her ass to get me back when I pull the carpet out from under her (well at least she's got a good start to busting her ass to get me back...lol.)

Nobody really gets what they want in the end.......there is no such thing as a "perfect relationship"....no relationship will go un-scarred.....it's just not in the cards. If you think you will go through a relationship and not have your love, patience, trust, loyalty and ability to forgive tested, then your in for a big surprise. What my girl did to me was FUCKED up, I'll admit, but she loves me now, I love her too, and I feel that this wont ever be an issue again just by the way she is going about it.....It wasnt the flowers or the sucking up or any of that shit...It was when I looked into her eyes tonight and felt like I was in fucking heaven....all this bullshit that we've gone through just dissapated into the backround...and I could tell right away that this wasn't going to be it. She loves me guys, and she's willing to make things right.....what more can I ask for?

Thanks for the input...everyone....no matter what the bias....what the opinion....everyone has their own say. Look at the amount of hits this topic got in one day, this is the shit we have to deal with every day.....how you deal with it is your porogative, but just ask yourself: Are you able to forgive?

I'm going to try.

Ryan.
[post=365475]Quoted post[/post]​

It's your prerogative, dude. If you think she's worth keeping around, it's only up to you. Best of luck.

i think she owes you steak and BJ day for the rest of your life

it's funny though how it works out, when your single you wish you had a steady girl "69 buddy, etc" instead of the ole' alright I guess i'll hit this chubby for my county, and then when your in a relationship a part of you wishes your out and at the same time you tend to notice that a lot more ladies are more interested in you??? I guess it's the old notion of you want what you can't currently have...oh well..

IDB ????

i admire you man..

me and my girl are about to celebrate our 2 year, august 4th. no matter how much i love her, no matter how much she means to me; i would never be able to take her back, if she had cheated on me. if i could i would atleast make her feel bad, every time we talked or saw each other, for a while after the fact... i would purposely cry, if we were to talk on the phone, (etc)to make her feel even worse.. just little shit like that, like they do to you, every day. fuck women manipulation.

Originally posted by adnoh@Jul 19 2004, 09:39 PM
When I was walking back to my car after I got off of work....she was standing there.  She was the one who delivered the flowers...and then waited almost two hours for me to get off.  She talked about all the shit that's gone down and came to the conclusion that she would do whatever it takes to make it right.  She then took me out for dinner.  We talked some more.....and to tell you the truth....It didn't feel wierd.  It felt like normal.  In all honesty, considering I kinda knew that she'd done something all along....I was just happy to finally catch her and call her on it.  The way I see it....She's stuck around the past two years to prove to me that she made a huge mistake.......and let me tell you....she is a fucking awesome girlfriend.....I never felt not loved, or neglected, or anything else.  She made me feel amazing......  I know it seems like it was all bullshit to start, but Im not looking at it that way now.......If she wanted to fuck me over she would have left me a long time ago.... She has no reason to stay with someone she doesn't want to be with for almost two years and then bust her ass to get me back when I pull the carpet out from under her (well at least she's got a good start to busting her ass to get me back...lol.) 

Nobody really gets what they want in the end.......there is no such thing as a "perfect relationship"....no relationship will go un-scarred.....it's just not in the cards.  If you think you will go through a relationship and not have your love, patience, trust, loyalty and ability to forgive tested, then your in for a big surprise.  What my girl did to me was FUCKED up, I'll admit, but she loves me now, I love her too, and I feel that this wont ever be an issue again just by the way she is going about it.....It wasnt the flowers or the sucking up or any of that shit...It was when I looked into her eyes tonight and felt like I was in fucking heaven....all this bullshit that we've gone through just dissapated into the backround...and I could tell right away that this wasn't going to be it.  She loves me guys, and she's willing to make things right.....what more can I ask for?

Thanks for the input...everyone....no matter what the bias....what the opinion....everyone has their own say.  Look at the amount of hits this topic got in one day, this is the shit we have to deal with every day.....how you deal with it is your porogative, but just ask yourself:  Are you able to forgive? 

I'm going to try.

Ryan.
[post=365475]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: awesome. unconditional love is very rare these days; alot of people are willing to say FUCKYOU to the first person that fucks them over the first time. people rarely practice forgiveness anymore, everyone is eager to feel screwed over for some reason. but people make mistakes, regardless of the degree. i'm glad that you both know what you want to do and that the confusion has subsided. :) being able to forgive and forget is one of the most valued traits ever, in my opinion. life is just so much easier that way.

/cheeeese

quit it guys.........It's making my eyes water!

Not the cutting of the cheese.......well maybe.........Damn girl!!!!! :puke:

jokes...

Thanks for thinking Im not a complete idiot.......
I may be...who knows, but I give it a try.

If you're going to forgive, the first thing you need to do is stop with the "I'll try" and start saying "I will".

If you're going to forgive, the first thing you need to do is stop with the "I'll try" and start saying "I will".

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 20 2004, 10:59 AM
[post=365693]Quoted post[/post]​

Good point.........

I will!!! :p

ive experienced this, but i was the unfaithful one...me and my girl were together like 2 months, not serious at all...but she still brings it up sometimes...you can take her back, but if you ever get a suspicion of it happening again, drop her before you get hurt

Originally posted by ExplicitSnow@Jul 20 2004, 03:04 PM
ive experienced this, but i was the unfaithful one...me and my girl were together like 2 months, not serious at all...but she still brings it up sometimes...you can take her back, but if you ever get a suspicion of it happening again, drop her before you get hurt
[post=365802]Quoted post[/post]​

I totally plan on that. I wouldnt ever give her a third chance.......

It sounds like you made up your mind. I wish you the best of luck. Although I don't think anything will be accomplished by treating her like shit, I do think you should let her know how much she hurt you, and that you are under no obligation to stay with her if anything remotely suspicious is going on. Put her in the dog house, and make her prove her faithfulness. Only then can she be man's best friend again.

Back