Girls And Sportbikes!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
Holy Shit.

That's all I can come up with after seeing this video!

Three VERY hot girls, one badass sportbike, and lots of laying all over 1 hp to 4 pounds of badassness.

*warning* May not be work safe, full clothed, but shows clevage in bikino top. *warning*

This video is 42mb in size, but is VERY high quality. 6m 21s in length.

http://www.winkys.com/jbutler/sbfgirls.wmv

This link acts weird. Right click, save as. You will need to rename the filename from the HTM to WMV manually when saving. Trust me, it works.

that video sucked ass. what a fuckin' waste of time. none of those bitches were even hot. i hate that fuckin' johnfaggotmayer song which just added to the suck of this video. it was boring as all hell.

You, my friend, are :ghey:.

That's the only conclusion I can come to if you think those girls are not hot.

You guys wanna see some PHAT riding and HOT girls? Check out this site. Darius is a bay area legend... These guys are nuts. And his aluminum V8 w/ supercharger on his 240z puts down 600hp on the dyno. Werd. WWW.DARIUS240Z.com

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 19 2003, 09:29 AM
jessica was kinda cute

:werd:...she was the best out of all 3. i'd give her like a 8.5 on my sober scale. the other 2 were like a 6 and a 7.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 19 2003, 12:29 PM
jessica was kinda cute

If jessica was the blonde with the huge rack, then she was a little more than kinda cute :worthy:. The guys that gave those girls 5's would not think twice about doing 'em if they were in front of their eye :lol:

The LV Extreme's girl looks like the face planted a few too many times... 5/10 at best.

The girl with the li'l boobs is def a 8-9 on my scale.. the other two are 6-7's.

Just hte fact that the girls are posing with a sportbike gives them an instant +1 curve on the ITB scale.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@May 20 2003, 12:11 AM
Just hte fact that the girls are posing with a sportbike gives them an instant +1 curve on the ITB scale.

there's an ITB scale? ohh yummy! :lol:

Back