girls think you have a small johnson if you speed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bahahahahaaha!

Where can I get that sticker? That's priceless.

I was told M3's make girls think you have a small johnson.

the guy who created that sticker was on the morning show here... i guess he's a local to CA. :)

Cel- In rural areas, I am told that there is a mathematical equation to telling how small the penis is on the man who drives the truck. Each inch of lift is equal to one inch that he lacks.

the guy who created that sticker was on the morning show here... i guess he's a local to CA. :)

Cel- In rural areas, I am told that there is a mathematical equation to telling how small the penis is on the man who drives the truck. Each inch of lift is equal to one inch that he lacks.

OH shit. don't tell BDN

had a boss who was about 5' 2" and drove a ford superduty. if you got called into the office to get bitched at he would ask you to have a seat (chair) then he would sit on the desk so he could be higher up. one time i told him no thanks when he asked me to have a seat (me 6'), he got pissed off. :p

Does that truck rule carry over to cars? :) mine is dropped two inches which gives me..... abouuutt. 4! w00t!

Back