Giulani

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Guiliani won't make it to the convention. We all know that Hillary is being ramped up by the Democratic party to be the candidate in 08. And if Guiliani takes a backseat to VP then the Clinton's won't get anything done that they want. So it'll be Hillary, and worse case scenario, the return of "Waco Wesley" Clark in the co-pilot's seat. Best case scenario, Hillary is too middle-road for even the dems to handle (All she has to do is go alittle more into the immigration thing) and they push forth with Leiberman : Leiberman isn't that great a lawmaker, but he hates Muslims as any Israeli Jew should. And that would interesting. Her softlining on border issues to his hardlining on .. basically... dark colored people with soft complexion would make for an interesting run.

And remember, I didn't take into account before a post-katrina world. Now racism is at the tip of everyone's tongue, and Dr. King is spinning in his grave. The mass public is undoing everything he died for - Black or White, we are all doing him wrong.

Anyway, With the new race card being put into play in everyone's mind, People will still feel better about Guiliani - An american hero, and Billary Clinton - A chick who flipflops in opinion, but never in voting status.

-> Steve

I think I'd vote for a rabid castrated sheep before I voted for Hillary.

Guiliani was a great mayor, and I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if he actually had some experience as governer, as mentioned above.

Quoted post[/post]]
Guiliani won't make it to the convention. We all know that Hillary is being ramped up by the Democratic party to be the candidate in 08. And if Guiliani takes a backseat to VP then the Clinton's won't get anything done that they want. So it'll be Hillary,

what the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!

guliani is a fucking republican

Kinda off topic, but being in southern california, im going with anyone who is for a tighter border, (i dont hate mexicans, im half myself) but illegal imagration is killing this state.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Guiliani won't make it to the convention. We all know that Hillary is being ramped up by the Democratic party to be the candidate in 08. And if Guiliani takes a backseat to VP then the Clinton's won't get anything done that they want. So it'll be Hillary,

what the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!

guliani is a fucking republican

Is that his ticket ? Where have I been ?

Back