Giveaway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wrong2.gif

just curious, how many people are trying to get these??

Alright. I've decided to give these to eg6sir, with the hopes that his girlfriend will no longer be forced to urinate in the woods. Send me your mailing address and I'll let you know how much shipping is.

Congrats.

You should post the PMs you got, would be good for some laughs.

sweet! .. i was wondering who got them, haha.. just been busy over the weekend, pm'd

lol .. inspired by woot! ..
So, me and my fiance where driving home from the beach pretty late at night. The only thing lighting the road was the moon and pale yellow headlights coming from the front of the Acura. She had to piss really bad, so i pulled over.. as i was pulling over I thought I seen something up ahead in the road but couldnt really make it out... she finally returned to the car after shaking it off in the middle of nowhere... as we headed down the road a little further this object started to become more and more clear.. and OMG!.. you wouldnt believe it. It was the exit sign for a rest area, now if we would have had some 10000k HIDs installed on the car she could have saved herself from a couple thorns in her ass from squating in the dark.

lol .. inspired by woot! ..

true story?
thats a pretty good reason why youd need them.

if its made up, im sure you couldve done better.
lik, "if i had those HIDs, i wouldve been able to see far enough up the road to see the escaped mental patient in the middle of the road with the ak47 aimed at my windshield. but because you didnt give them to me sooner, my entire family is dead. now i have to build a totally custom, completely bullet proof muscle car and identify myself with a skull with really long teeth, doomed to wander the earth empty and alone in search of revenge. first stop; alaska.."

lol

Back