giving my 88 civic hb a good stance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

meloyelo

hey guys, i have had many hondas over the years and lowered them all but never kept them long enough to see the outcome of the suspensions i used. i need your help on this one. i want to lower my bucket about 1.5" to 1.8" tops. i have been looking at several combinations like kyb, tokico, and koni for struts and eibach, h&r and tein for springs. its a dd and i need it to be a nice ride, sit lower and handle better. for a budget of $500 what would you guys recomend.

Are you planning on doing anything with the car? Such as autox it, race it, anything? That will have a bunch to do with the setup you should get.

my first choice would be H&R sport springs, ride really nice and have excellent handling. neuspeed sport springs are great too. both of these have the drop you are looking for. get some kyb adjustables if you can.... you wont be dissapointed.

i have had many different suspensions on many different hondas and this was my favorite set-up for street driving.

KYB AGX's (adjustable!) and Neuspeed Sport Springs (not racing). Best ride/stance for the money. period.

thank you all for your input. now i feel better about spending the money on my suspension.

Back