Giving Obama Credit Where Credit Is Due

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the other day i was dealing with an IT department for one of my clients vendors. their director of IT was indian, and his entire staff was indian. the rest of the people at the vendor.. were white.

these dudes go on to rag and tag me about how i dont know anything because im just some hotshot american kid with no degree. by the end of the day i was ready to kill but instead figured out i was right AND proved them all wrong.

dont fucking tell me i dont know what im doing without being able to back it up. the same shit happens when i call dell, hp, microsoft, etc. fuck you outsourcing.

then at the local subway today i go to get my sandwich. all indians work behind the counter (this is why i never go to subway in town). im sick as hell, hungry, and can barely speak. i ended up writing down with pen and paper my order because they cannot comprehend me. NONE OF THEM.

but yes americans need to get the fuck off the couch for a change. i personally know more people bitch that they cant find a job, but at the same time barely put any effort into it. i dont feel sorry for anyone like this.

the other day i was dealing with an IT department for one of my clients vendors. their director of IT was indian, and his entire staff was indian. the rest of the people at the vendor.. were white.

these dudes go on to rag and tag me about how i dont know anything because im just some hotshot american kid with no degree. by the end of the day i was ready to kill but instead figured out i was right AND proved them all wrong.

dont fucking tell me i dont know what im doing without being able to back it up. the same shit happens when i call dell, hp, microsoft, etc. fuck you outsourcing.

then at the local subway today i go to get my sandwich. all indians work behind the counter (this is why i never go to subway in town). im sick as hell, hungry, and can barely speak. i ended up writing down with pen and paper my order because they cannot comprehend me. NONE OF THEM.

but yes americans need to get the fuck off the couch for a change. i personally know more people bitch that they cant find a job, but at the same time barely put any effort into it. i dont feel sorry for anyone like this.

I think I'm able to give a good example of the US work force.

I work at a pizza place and do the hiring.

White guy/kid wants a job, they wants to work random days, at random hours that meets his life. Bitches non stop about not having enough hours but then if they get another day or two, they can't work it because its to much or it cuts into their life, calling out happens every other week, or something came up they'll have to be 2-3 hours later or just never show. Work means, clocking in, doing what has to be done and clocking out, nothing more, nothing less.

Hispanic guy wants a job, you give them a job, tell them when to work and what to do.

guess what? they never call out, they do everything you ask and then some, and my god, if they leave or get sick and need someone to work for them, they train them and let the other person take over. there's ZERO down time.

Plus if I have to fire a white kid, I can ask a hispanic worker if they have anyone and I can 9 times out of 10 have a new person in the store within 1 hour. on top of that they almost ALWAYS work out and turn into great employees.

white people... hire 10 keep maybe 2

FTR, we pay Hispanic workers more to start and almost always they end up making more in the end then anyone else.

i hate that more than anything.
people who either cant speak english for shit, or have a thick ass accent and cant understand what you say because of their ignorance or lack of desire to actually be productive to our country, and then they look like you like youre stupid..

the ironic thing about this thread... is that obama is about to do the very same thing with our own currency.

Yeah if you come to live in a different country than your own it would be best to learn that language and not expect the people in that country to cater to your needs....when I go to my bank Intrust that is only in Kansas and use the atm the first question I am asked is 1 for english 2 for spainish that shouldnt even be a fucking option

I would agree that Whites are generally lazy pathetic people but I have also seen plenty of minorities who are equally as pathetic

Yeah if you come to live in a different country than your own it would be best to learn that language and not expect the people in that country to cater to your needs....when I go to my bank Intrust that is only in Kansas and use the atm the first question I am asked is 1 for english 2 for spainish that shouldnt even be a fucking option

I would agree that Whites are generally lazy pathetic people but I have also seen plenty of minorities who are equally as pathetic

Every Hispanic I have working for me WANTS to learn English, the more Spanish I know, the more English they're able to learn. They ask me how do you say this, how do you say that. all the time.

If it makes you feel any better, when I go to my ATM it ask me to press 1 for English 2 for Spanish, then goes down the list of about 12 other languages...

Russian anyone?

<-- took Russian for a semester in college. i can say enough to spend a vacation there i think :)

my girlfriend speaks fluent russian and english.
she was born in russia.

shes known soo many russians that dont give a fllying fuck about learning english, they seem to try their hardest to avoid learning enlgish.
all russian schools, stores, everything.
i was stuck in that environment for 5 months, and it disgusted me.
and ive seen that aspect more often than not in other ethnicities.

my neighbor is an RN at a hospital here in tucson; she said she gets the worst attitude from her illegal patients. i want to know why that is; she said they treat her like she's worse than a servant, and she doesn't get that treatment from any other patient type.

:shrug2:

they feel like america owes something to them.
even though were giving so much to just about every other country..

shes speaking russian right now.
haha
talking to her mom, who isnt very willing to learn english either.

I'm with jeffie on this one. Every spanish person I know wants to learn how to speak english just as much as I want to learn to speak spanish and theyll work twice as hard as i will.

If it makes you feel any better, when I go to my ATM it ask me to press 1 for English 2 for Spanish, then goes down the list of about 12 other languages...

I have nothing against the people....I have a few really close Hispanic friends one just happened to work at Pizza but it just really makes me mad that its even an option for another language to me it seems like the more we cater to there needs it seems like the less willing they are to learn our language because why would you learn our language when we give you an option almost anywhere to use your native language

Did you go back to talking about black people?

oh snap!

i think youre suppose to call them african americans..

i was just commenting on the attitude of whoever she was talking about. seems like they felt like somebody owed something to them.

i was just commenting on the attitude of whoever she was talking about. seems like they felt like somebody owed something to them.
Reparations.....yeah we should pay you for work your great grandparents did......I cannot even believe that was an argument.....if that was an argument then I should get money for my ancient ancestors because I am sure over the pass how ever many years humans have lived here my family got shorted somewhere

seriously..
they are so quick to hold a grudge.. not like they dont have a reason, but fuck its been like what? 200 years?
and how long were they enslaved?
jews had it wayy worse, and they got over it.

some blacks will shoot you if you step on their shoes.

haha word you dont see jews pressing charges against Germany....it pisses me off more than anything that they think since there ancestors where the ones who did the work they should recieve the benefits.....hmmmm thats kind of like welfare only the working people are the ancestors

seriously..
they are so quick to hold a grudge.. not like they dont have a reason, but fuck its been like what? 200 years?
and how long were they enslaved?

some blacks will shoot you if you step on their shoes.

Wow you need to take some ethnicity and cultural diversity classes before you open your mouth.

Back