giving up?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do note, this car show was december 10th (ish)

take that all you CTers :p

Speaking of this giving up thing...

I need my name changed to "Slo86GT". that's my name on all the other sites now. SiR Kid does not have the SiR wannabe no mo. :cry:

I decided to make an already fast car faster... eventually. Mustang buildup, for the win! :mrgreen:

damn Jamie, your Xb needs an altitude adjustment some kinda bad. you got WAY too much fender gap.

oh and those chicks are frickin SMOKIN HOT!!

i might actually be making a honda come back :ph34r:

i'm thinking about trading in the sti for a 98 accord....

Quoted post[/post]]
Speaking of this giving up thing...

I need my name changed to "Slo86GT". that's my name on all the other sites now. SiR Kid does not have the SiR wannabe no mo. :cry:

I decided to make an already fast car faster... eventually. Mustang buildup, for the win! :mrgreen:

done

its not the same after someone rapes your shit.

i really don't even want it anymore... and a 6000 accord is way more practical at this point in my life.

nope. v6's only come in autos, and the C-series trannys blow ass crack. F22 for me :)

[attachmentid=223]

1998 Honda Accord EX - Excellent Condition - No Dents or Dings
- Manual Transmission - Only 120K Mi - Blue with grey interior - new tires -Power Windows - Power Locks - Sun-Roof - CD Player

$5600 at a dealer.
they take trade-ins.. i already talked to them about the sti... pretty much just waiting on the body shop to finish my car... probably another week

Attachments

• 98accord.jpg
    98accord.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 138
I know you said no V6's, *but* I've got an 01 V6 accord here

The tranny's got under 1k on it, it was just replaced at the dealer (30k on the clock)

Maroon on tan leather...$10k

Accord

Quoted post[/post]]
clean looking car. H22a in its future or are you just gonna keep it stock?

stock. daily driver.... accords aren't worth the money for a swap IMO :p

Quoted post[/post]]

The tranny's got under 1k on it, it was just replaced at the dealer (30k on the clock)

Accord

bad link...

and i absolutely hate tan leather. tan interiors are the worst. like, i'd turn down and e30 m3 for 1k in mint condition if it had tan leather and i couldn't re-sell it. lol

10k is a little more than i want to spend.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
clean looking car. H22a in its future or are you just gonna keep it stock?

stock. daily driver.... accords aren't worth the money for a swap IMO :p

Quoted post[/post]]

Accord

bad link...

and i absolutely hate tan leather. tan interiors are the worst. like, i'd turn down and e30 m3 for 1k in mint condition if it had tan leather and i couldn't re-sell it. lol

10k is a little more than i want to spend.

sti for a 4 cyl accord? what would the complete trade land you .. a loss of 6-10k on the sti , and payments of 350 a month for 3 years on an old as car you might as well kept your sol lol

350 for 36 months?? are you high? thats practically 13k.

i'm expecting 225 a month.

and i was done with the sol anyway.... i'm getting old. i just want a nice car.

lol

ill sell ya mine B :mrgreen:

nice car = accord?
yeah they are nice, but theres much nicer out there. i mean i see your not trying to go broke and shit, but imo VW has always ass raped japanese cars in the comfort/luxury department.
a jetta or passat would prolly run the same as an accord. interior would be much nicer though, and if your worried about it you can get them in diesel which get awesome gas mileage.

advising B to get a VW??
you should have your dude card revoked for that one...

:withstupid:

they do nothing for me....

only one i might own would not be a daily driver car, thats for sure...

Back