glad i locked in at 6.5% when i did...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i swear, not 24 hours ago, i told my grama it would go up again, and look what happend...thanks b...youre my hero.

I'm at 6.0 right now, and about to refi at 6.5... But I'm getting out of my PMI, and getting cash back, and payment is staying the same.

1st mortgage is at 5.75% and my HELOC is at 6.5% var right now, which will soon be a fixed 2nd mortgage

here's something to think about, about 25 years ago my boss bought his first home and the interest rate was 15%

Quoted post[/post]]
1st mortgage is at 5.75% and my HELOC is at 6.5% var right now, which will soon be a fixed 2nd mortgage

here's something to think about, about 25 years ago my boss bought his first home and the interest rate was 15%

But also the house 25 years ago was prolly priced under 60K's...and that house is prolly now worth over 500K's... :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

But also the house 25 years ago was prolly priced under 60K's...and that house is prolly now worth over 500K's... :p

Actually believe it or not, he purchsed the house for about $120K and it's only worth about $240K now,which os double the value before, (he live in weathersfield) which for some reason has not seen the same type of housing market increase as the rest of CT.

for example I'm in wallingford, bought the house for $140K, and now it's worth close to $260, and when I'm done remodeling it'll be closer to $360-380K, all of this has happend in two years for me. I'm looking at a 3x increase in 2 years.

Back