Glad she isn't my mother.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Man that is so sad....

i don't mean to start anything with this (i'm sure it'll open a whole can), but why is it that we are alwayz reading about women killing their own children??

Originally posted by adidas_man@Jan 17 2005, 11:59 AM
Man that is so sad....

i don't mean to start anything with this (i'm sure it'll open a whole can), but why is it that we are alwayz reading about women killing their own children??
[post=446810]Quoted post[/post]​

well, scientist say that 99% of women will contain intelligent DNA sometime throughout their life but sadly enough 90% of them will spit it out :ph34r:

Originally posted by adidas_man@Jan 17 2005, 12:59 PM
Man that is so sad....

because the men high-tail it out of there when they realize the bitch is psycho.

They should kill her the same way she killed her daughter.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jan 17 2005, 12:06 PM-->
adidas_man
@Jan 17 2005, 11:59 AM
Man that is so sad....

well, scientist say that 99% of women will contain intelligent DNA sometime throughout their life but sadly enough 90% of them will spit it out :ph34r:
[post=446816]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 17 2005, 01:41 PM
They should kill her the same way she killed her daughter.
[post=446836]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah right..I agree.....
That B**c* dont deserve to live........Sad,....

what the fuck is wrong with people damn i thought my partents took that news bad

If the 12 year old was telling the truth, which isn't possible, Then the deflowering itself speaks volumes of what kind of people these are.

I'm not sad to see Jasmine go, quite frankly.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 17 2005, 09:15 PM
If the 12 year old was telling the truth, which isn't possible, Then the deflowering itself speaks volumes of what kind of people these are.

-> Steve
[post=447115]Quoted post[/post]​

thats a little harsh, but i know what you are talking about.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 17 2005, 08:15 PM

-> Steve
[post=447115]Quoted post[/post]​

she was 12, kids these dayz are growing up way too fast and doing things that they dont need to be doing at such a young age. not just sex, but drugs, and other non-kid things. okay maybe she was being raised in the wrong type of environment and made a mistake of either lying about sex, or maybe she did have sex....we won't know. from the article "her daughter told her that she was no longer a virgin." who's to say that she just didn't hear that from one of her friends and wanted to see what her mom would do. too many variables. like i said before, its a sad, sad story

yes, what the mother did was FUCKED up... and being one, i don't see how anyone can do that to their own kid, no less have people WATCH.

though, the 12 year old wouldn't have been much better... judging by what was going on... apples don't fall too far from the nut tree sometimes.

Back