Glad to be back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

Man has this site changed!! for the better of course..... I was an old member from about 2 and a half years back and was surprised to find that my login had not been deleted! So to take up some valuable HS space, Let me take you through my faithfull yet unfaithfull journey through these couple of years. Well my first car was a 96 DX civic coupe when I joined this site.... and later had to get rid of it due to money difficulties and the fact that I creamed the azz end of a vigor with it. I jumped right back into the seat of a '87 CRX Si ( scored for $500 becuase of a bad break booster but was well worth $1500) .....loved it as much as the first car! Then I was kidnapped.... by a crew of mini truckers ( the majority of my friends) and suckered into trading the CRX in on a down payment for a 2003 S-10. Going against most of my friends and getting the black,4 banger, slush box ( its all they had in reg. cab) I drove off VERY pleased with my purchase. Nice stereo, Black rims with chrome lips, and a 3 inch drop later.. Im still in love with it. November ' 04, I came upon an offer i could not refuse. A 1992 Civic hatch CX ,133xxx miles, 5 speed, great interior, little ruff on the outside, but nothing that couldnt be fixed. guy wanted $1200 for it .... but $700 cash talked it out of his back yard. This has definitly got the blood flowing again. And after this long time missing my honda spirit Im back in the saddle and love driving it even though the hamster under the hood can only muster maybe 60 hp. Air bags and body drop aside, I think the S-10 is gonna ride whats left of its warranty and let the civic get all the attention. Within a week, from the front seats back the cars interior has been stripped. Ive installed a Skunk2 coilover sleeve kit and a set of polished SPC lower control arms for the camber correction and urethene bushings( plus they look bad azz) Oh and for kicks... a knock off type R shift knob. Now Im obviously looking for a cheap swap alterinative ... maybe mini-me or LS, replacement front bumper, so on and so on. All rambling aside, Im back to soak up even more honda knowledge to get through this project, and theres no better place to do it then HONDA SWAP. :worthy: now ff to the read onlys.

PS. nice job on the updated site Brian :D

welcome back dude. can't say i remember you, but hey, you remeber me, so its all good :)

Back