glad to be done at the emergency room

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prelude_racer

luv them hondas
i have had a rough week check this out

so im playing basketball and i took quite a few head shots. the biggest was an elbow to the face. which later sent me to the emergency room cause my jaw would not hardly open. so we get done there they send me on my way home with vikadin (good stuff) and thenext day i start puking profoundly. we thought it might of been the vikadin but after that wore off i was still puking so last night i went back to the e.r. and found out that i had a serious concusion and that if i get hit again my brain will most likely start to bleed. i have been in the er for to nights straight and im tired of it but the good news i dont have bleeding in the brain so thought i would let you all know

i am glad to be home but im telling you its driving me nuts i cant do anything

playing in milton my church has a open gym so we go there and play i tell you what church people are prolly more aggressive than your average joe

playing in milton my church has a open gym so we go there and play i tell you what church people are prolly more aggressive than your average joe
i wouldn't say more aggressive, but i would agree that they are extremely competitive. and the downside is though, they play hard but most aren't very experienced. so it gets dangerous. i have played with church people to, so i know what you are talking about.

i can't believe the e.r. would send you home with vicodin for a headache and headshots and not diagnose you with a concussion. if you died in your sleep, that would be a major malpractice lawsuit.

i don't think you had a concussion though, you would have puked that night and not the next day. vicodin will make you sick if you dont eat with it. i've had 5 concussions, they suck.

a FEW headshots ? ! Were they aiming for you ?!

lol, :werd:

I used to play a lot of basketball, and it's pretty rare to get hit(hard) in the head(like once a week at most).

Back