Global cooling?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah...

global warming melts icecaps which puts more fresh water into the oceans, which screws up the current, which stops bringing up warm air from the south.

so basically, we are already on our way to another little iceage.

YOU are on the way to a little ice age... It's still hot as fuck down here! Hell, I'll drive the damn air up there, just take it!

im gonna work my way to the bahamas, fuck being in this part of the world when it happens.
you see the day after tomorow? that shit was cold. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKthat. you northerners canhave it.

Goddamnit... fuck global cooling. Global warming FTW! I'm sick of -5 through 20 degree days for 6 months. I want it to be 75 year round, damnit.

I guess I'll be in Viet Nam on a moped instead of car and sewing shoes for a living. :(

Goddamnit... fuck global cooling. Global warming FTW! I'm sick of -5 through 20 degree days for 6 months. I want it to be 75 year round, damnit.
Ever think about moving to an area that isn't know for being cold?

I don't get this BS about global this and global that. I want to know what happened to all the cars and smog that caused the ice age. Or any of the other major cycles that happened in this world over the last xxxxxxxxxx many years.

The answer to this and other questions about how fucked up the world has become, senselessly, is.....

...... BUSH DID IT !

All you southerners can keep all your hot air. When my balls start sticking to the side of my leg it's too fucking hot! I can't stand being warm all the time.

Well anyway, that sorta contradicts that the average temperature of the earth is going up. So we should have more backyard tire fires to combat global cooling because solar activity is worse? Nobody really knows what the heck they are doing, unless you have Bush for a last name.

Ever think about moving to an area that isn't know for being cold?

Usually our winters aren't nearly this bad. We've been snowed on almost weekly since early January. Then it all melts by teh weekend, and does it all over again.

It's just making me depressed and pissed off because I do not want to go anywhere.

But no I haven't thought about moving away from my family and friends.

and then falls and makes the roads horrible. Plus the fact that INDOT keeps having shortages of road salt, so it's 8 hours of shit with the roads finally getting cleared about 8 pm.

if it snows, I'd rather it snowed once and be done rather than every fucking week.

It rarely snows down here; but I'd say it's worse because we get ice instead. Even then, southerners can't drive for shit in winter weathers. Remember that huge grid lock caused by a small sheet of ice? Well yea, that was here. :lol:

All that global warming/cooling stuff is legit. It's a dynamic environment we live in, here's the big shocker, our global temps will fluctuate. The thing I hate about this whole arguement is that people are the root of it. There is no way to prove it, hell we can't acutally predict the weather how can we reason why the earth is warming. What is fact, is that our planets temp has (and i assume) will continue to change. No one disputes that before mankind had any kind of technology (ability to alter the environment) we had ice ages. Do I believe the earth is warming, yes. Is it because of mankind and greenhouse gasses, who knows, this is more likely the result of the earths natural cycle of temp changes.

PS for those who don't believe in global warming, research glacier national park.

this weather can suck it. here in ohio its 50 one day and the next day freezing rain then yesterday its 45 and today were getting slammed with like 15 inches of snow until sunday and then next week its supposed to be in the 50s all week. what the hell is going on?

this weather can suck it. here in ohio its 50 one day and the next day freezing rain then yesterday its 45 and today were getting slammed with like 15 inches of snow until sunday and then next week its supposed to be in the 50s all week. what the hell is going on?

Ha! I was just going to say that. Dogsleds one day bicycles the next ya know?

Back