GMail Notifier

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
anyone having problems with theirs? mine wont connect for some reason. ever since i got my computer back from best buy it hasnt worked. i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but it doesnt seem to work. when i start it up it doesnt ask me for the password and i think thats the problem but i dont know how to get to that screen directly.

Sorry dude, mine works as we speak...I don't think there is any configuring options other than right clicking on the task icon, going to options, make sure the box is checked, and it is on System Default.

yea. thats what i thought. wtf is wrong? i unistalled it and then reinstalled it and it doesnt work. says it cant connect.

Originally posted by Prowler@Apr 23 2005, 12:50 PM
PEBKAC
[post=490574]Quoted post[/post]​

Nate, speak English, not Idahoian.

Well, you said they removed a bunch of spyware and virus right? It's possible that whatever programs they used saw that as a virus or spyware and removed it When I tried to install Java, my firewall asked if I wanted to let it access the network, I said no, then it denied access to an install file, so I had to DL the offline files to install it.

lol, i dont know what to do about it though.

Back