GMs new electric car.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah i'm not a fan of it either. I never noticed the prius parts but i see it. It looks like a prius with a civic front end.

the long, low hood of the concept was muscular, looked like speed, looked american. since the look is lame the name should become lame, like charge or sparky, or battery. future could be a cool revolutionary car name.
i for one really hate the new design direction for civics, coupes being not as bad from the exterior. even the civic interior dash setup bites for your gauges and the like. and the prius looks like a jellybean. i feel like all this nasty looking aero stuff started w/ the late 90s taurus.
wow, it might be worse-looking than the prius and civic hybrid. the other hybrids don't look nasty-escape, lexus suv, wtf. gm shoulda used an opel like the new saturn stuff. from sex on wheels to abstinence on wheels.

Last edited:
What the fuck?

It was pretty sexy as a concept car. Looks like all they kept from the concept skin was the headlights. Then added a 55 gallon drum of ugly with a pint of gay mixed in.

Don't forget the barrell of suck. It's in there too. And you have all the smug gm execs mugging for the camera.

Anyone ever seen the death of the electric car(not 100% sure of the title) about the gm electric car?

Yeah I heard of it. don't remember what the car was called. I find it funny they came out with the H2 just as they were crushing the last of the electric cars.

Fords doing the same thing too. They came out with a Ford Ranger EV that they're reposessing and crushing

My instructor in college worked on the ev-1. He also wrote tons of books about electric cars.

Back