go h23a1 direct drop in don't even need to switch the ecu, motor mounts, wiring harness, and accesor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scruff69

so by this I would ask, the intake bolts up as well? I have come across 91 wagon for a good price, and if anything this would be nice. but in the post with this nothing was said about the transmission bolting up?

thanks

now ready for the flak ..yes I searched.. every thing from boring the block and shaving the head.

it's been a while since I have done any Honda motor search's, but what is the power and hp of a b16 and is that a drop in of massive swap? this is an ex car so that's a plus. so I was thinking just a head job and header /intake conversion.
BTW thanks for the response..

so by this I would ask, the intake bolts up as well? I have come across 91 wagon for a good price, and if anything this would be nice. but in the post with this nothing was said about the transmission bolting up?

thanks

now ready for the flak ..yes I searched.. every thing from boring the block and shaving the head.

You pretty much always need the correct ECU for your engine. Also, the H23A1 needs wiring modifications to work in the 91 Chassis. It can be done! I believe you would have to add some wires to your harness. You would want to modify the '91 Engine harness to fit the H23. It would otherwise be similar to an H22 swap, minus the VTEC wiring.

It has been 10 years since I've done this swap, so ask around some more.

Back