Go to Walmart now...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dvd-rw's 50 pack
kids Cinderella's dress
a pumpkin

white bed sheets
Copy of Pat Buchanen's book
Lighter Fluid

find a black checker

1. Sudafed
2. Iodine Tincture
3. Big box of match books
(main ingredients for meth cooking. The cashiers should be trained to pick this up)

1. Big tube of KY
2. Rubber Gloves
3. Super Man Cape

I actually went to the store after work one night to get things I needed for the house. I use lotion everyday after I climb out of the shower and who doesn't hate being out of paper towels. This was also the time period where I never missed an issue of playboy (don't care anymore). So there I am with a basket of papertowels, a playboy, and some lotion....

I put back the playboy

.....this just gets really twisted.

you could add to it by taking your Creepy Van in to get an oil change while you shop :lol:

the van with no windows and custom paint and cool wheels. maybe the a-team was really a bunch of pedophiles. that's why they got kicked out of the army. ^_^ :lol:

I actually went to the store after work one night to get things I needed for the house. I use lotion everyday after I climb out of the shower and who doesn't hate being out of paper towels. This was also the time period where I never missed an issue of playboy (don't care anymore). So there I am with a basket of papertowels, a playboy, and some lotion....

I put back the playboy

that is too funny..

Back