God damn I hate relationships

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LoL...yeah my situation isnt good enough for bryans 'why to wear a condom' advice

(Im pretty sure thats ur name, I forget)

LoL...yeah my situation isnt good enough for bryans 'why to wear a condom' advice

(Im pretty sure thats ur name, I forget)

wait, you've got all this drama from someone you're not even getting action from???

quote]
wait, you've got all this drama from someone you're not even getting action from???
[/quote]

No I was bangin her. She was a virgin when she was with him, she cheated on him, I took her V-card and we kept fucking all the way up until she started getting depressed that he was leaving(about a month ago) Im done with all that shit though, she is definitly not worth my time.I just had to take my opportunity to hop on the make fun of bryan getting chicks pregnant bandwagon.^^^

lol.

If you really want my thoughts....

I don't think you took her virginity, he was smashing that and she got tired of him so she went to you.

That seems like one chick that isn't worth your time.

Yeah what bryan said. Finding a virgian now adays requires you to visit a middle school playground. Also Cel is right 99% percent of the time. He is creepy like that.

Steve... stop writing novels.

N20..... Drop this NOW!

nothing good can come of it..... maybe a little more play, but past that nothing good.

Take it from the winner of the 2003 Hondaswap Pimp of the year award winner...

don't even take girls seriously until your at least 24

Girls don't even know what the fuck they want. Even if they claim they do, it changes every 20 minutes. Find the chicks who for that 20 min want to get in your pants, let them, rinse and repeat!

She still had her hymen or whatever.. and there was blood. I saw both.
I think I was just the match that started her ho-fire, now she's gonna go crazy and start crankin kids out just like most 17 yearolds do nowdays. Thanks for all the replies though everyone, snapped me out of my bitchism lol

Quoted post[/post]]
So is there another chick trying to get her to get with you ?

No there isnt. I hear she doesnt want to talk to me or be freinds with me because she doesnt want problems with the two of them (him getting pissed at her becuase he hates me) What a weak ass bitch lol, mentally beaten into submission. Oh well :shrug2:

That's why I haven't dated for 5 and a half years.

w00 for me!

My left hand has been busy as hell. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Take it from the winner of the 2003 Hondaswap Pimp of the year award winner...

don't even take girls seriously until your at least 24

Girls don't even know what the fuck they want. Even if they claim they do, it changes every 20 minutes. Find the chicks who for that 20 min want to get in your pants, let them, rinse and repeat!
:werd: x20000000000000

seen it time and time again

Quoted post[/post]]
I know im an idiot... I was just really stupidly attached to her. My first hint shoulda been when she cheated on him.
yup. a girl that will cheat will always be a girl that will cheat.

i would have banged her a few times then called her bf and let him know he should dump the hooker and list the reasons why.

from a woman:

ditch the bitch.

jealous controlling ex = shit
if she wants that life, let her have it. trust me, after a while, she'll get over it, and she'll want out again. hahaha... i know this one personally. after she realizes what she lost, you can just tell her to fuck off and die. i'm sorry women have to do this to men, but honestly, i wonder why you let us. no wonder guys treat women like shit. they apparently like it, want it, and go back to it even after they find a good man.

oh well. we all grow up some time.

why do girls always try to go back to a guy they dropped? i guess because most guys are tools and go back.

like earlier this year, i think around the time i earned the drama boy nickname actually, i wanted this girl. she wanted my friend. they went out, he eventually dumped her for whatever reason and she tried to get me. only i said, "YOU made your choice in october, now YOU have to deal with it." at the time i was hooking up with my current gf. good decision on my part imo.

Agreed and Agreed. These women go back to their exes when they are dumped because 99% of all women can't be alone. They need that golden parachute to survive.

Quoted post[/post]]
Agreed and Agreed. These women go back to their exes when they are dumped because 99% of all women can't be alone. They need that golden parachute to survive.
yup, oh did i mention that the girl that tried to come back to me has a new bf.....interesting development. most girls are like that.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I know im an idiot... I was just really stupidly attached to her. My first hint shoulda been when she cheated on him.
yup. a girl that will cheat will always be a girl that will cheat.

i would have banged her a few times then called her bf and let him know he should dump the hooker and list the reasons why.

you are a hooker and i will slap you in public.

:mrgreen:

Back