God damn I hate relationships

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

but you don't have to worry about that chris. you have taken back the girl who's come back to you a few times... right?

i believe most of it, is after you're out of the relationship, you only focused on the good times, and want them back. however, i've focused on why i had to get away, and it makes me thank myself for NOT going back.

i've realized what life can be like away from a man. i prefer life with someone else, but i can't love someone else if i don't also love myself (to an extent, not overly so) and it's much nicer to be stable with yourself before even thinking about going back to a bad situation.

but you don't have to worry about that chris. you have taken back the girl who's come back to you a few times... right?

i believe most of it, is after you're out of the relationship, you only focused on the good times, and want them back. however, i've focused on why i had to get away, and it makes me thank myself for NOT going back.

i've realized what life can be like away from a man. i prefer life with someone else, but i can't love someone else if i don't also love myself (to an extent, not overly so) and it's much nicer to be stable with yourself before even thinking about going back to a bad situation.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I know im an idiot... I was just really stupidly attached to her. My first hint shoulda been when she cheated on him.
yup. a girl that will cheat will always be a girl that will cheat.

i would have banged her a few times then called her bf and let him know he should dump the hooker and list the reasons why.

you are a hooker and i will slap you in public.

:mrgreen:
haha nice.

if you could really fuck her good shed be hooked on you,and say dad fuck you,and tell army bitch to piss off,put all your anger in that pussy and fuck it up

Quoted post[/post]]
if you could really fuck her good shed be hooked on you,and say dad fuck you,and tell army bitch to piss off,put all your anger in that pussy and fuck it up

lol.

Update on this shit. Me and heath (her brother) chilled at her house for a few hours when she and her army fag boyfreind were there. She lives in a small appartment, me and heath were sitting in the main room watching tv with her mom. The skank and b/f would walk through the room and out the front door and wouldnt look at anyone or say anything. They went back and forth a few times and she would stop and talk to her mom a little bit and go back into her room. She never looked at me or heath once. And I can tell she doesnt want me there and that she's uncomfortable w/ me and her fag being there at the same time. She know's I want to use him as a baseball. She cant say shit about me being there though, Im a freind of the family. Its just funny to watch her immaturety.

Quoted post[/post]]
She still had her hymen or whatever.. and there was blood. I saw both.
I think I was just the match that started her ho-fire, now she's gonna go crazy and start crankin kids out just like most 17 yearolds do nowdays. Thanks for all the replies though everyone, snapped me out of my bitchism lol

dude they bleed even if they aren't virgins.... it's called a period. also, if they are on depo provera shots, they spot when the shot is almost up. i didn't read all the BS, but go bang her best friend, it alway's does the trick

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

lol.

Update on this shit. Me and heath (her brother) chilled at her house for a few hours when she and her army fag boyfreind were there. She lives in a small appartment, me and heath were sitting in the main room watching tv with her mom. The skank and b/f would walk through the room and out the front door and wouldnt look at anyone or say anything. They went back and forth a few times and she would stop and talk to her mom a little bit and go back into her room. She never looked at me or heath once. And I can tell she doesnt want me there and that she's uncomfortable w/ me and her fag being there at the same time. She know's I want to use him as a baseball. She cant say shit about me being there though, Im a freind of the family. Its just funny to watch her immaturety.
you are the male version of my ex. always at my fraternity house now that i bring a new girl there. however my ex pisses me off and your situation is amusing me.

Since you are a friend of the family and she has no say so then make it fun.........make her feel uncomfortable as much as you can. Dont think of her as your girl,ex,future girl....nothing like that. FORGET HER.
If she still has the slightest of feelings for you and decides she wants to come back, heres what you should do.
1) FUCK HER BRAINS OUT and pretend nothing ever happened the next day. 2) Go find yourself a nice girl and rub it in her face.
3) You live happily ever after THE END.

whenever your in Tally Florida hit me up and we'll get hammered and have a good time. I'm out

Quoted post[/post]]
Since you are a friend of the family and she has no say so then make it fun.........make her feel uncomfortable as much as you can. Dont think of her as your girl,ex,future girl....nothing like that. FORGET HER.
If she still has the slightest of feelings for you and decides she wants to come back, heres what you should do.
1) FUCK HER BRAINS OUT and pretend nothing ever happened the next day. 2) Go find yourself a nice girl and rub it in her face.
3) You live happily ever after THE END.

whenever your in Tally Florida hit me up and we'll get hammered and have a good time. I'm out

Fuck yea lol.

See, here is what you really need to do to solve the problem...

Have her come over your house, and set up a nice little digital video camera in a hidden spot. Then all you gotta do is bang the shit out of her on tape, send it to him by mail and he will watch it and flip out and realize what a slut she really is. Then he'll beat the shit out of her so she will get what she deserves, and you can then move on with your life knowing you just solved 2 peoples issues.

It's seriously that simple people...

See, here is what you really need to do to solve the problem...

Have her come over your house, and set up a nice little digital video camera in a hidden spot. Then all you gotta do is bang the shit out of her on tape, send it to him by mail and he will watch it and flip out and realize what a slut she really is. Then he'll beat the shit out of her so she will get what she deserves, and you can then move on with your life knowing you just solved 2 peoples issues.

It's seriously that simple people...

i hear they have lots of high voltage power lines in your area...
what the fuck is your avatar? god damn man...

Back