God Damn Neon-Ticket Writers!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Well i got a ticket this morning for the god damn street sweeping by some fag in those white dodge neons. fucker wrote me up for street sweeping (obviously) and expired tags. can i still fight the second ticket because i paid my registration way back in july but they wouldn't give me my tags because my car needs smog and i still don't got cash to pay for smog. anyone know what i could do? if i could do anything?

oh, you were driving one of those huge street cleaning machines? those are cool. takes care of all that gravel that gives me rock chips.

Woah woah woah....

You got pulled over while you were driving a street sweeper??!!??!?! OMFG...that would be one of the funniest fucking things to see, a cop having a street sweeper pulled over....

lol you fags...i guess where you guys are at they don't have designated days where the street sweeper comes...anyway, your not suppossed to be parked there on, for example, the 2nd and 4th wednesday of every month from like 8am-12 noon. anyone know if i could fight the 2nd ticket stated in the beginning of this topic?

EDIT: maybe i could have been more specific to begin with huh :p :moon:

our street sweeper comes by once a year, in like may to pick up the road salt/sand. thats about it.

is cali that fucking dirty that they have monthl street cleanings?

that blows ass.

I live in SD in Tierrasanta and I have never seen a Street Sweeper come to my part of the neighborhood 3var!

Street%20Sweeper.jpg

Street Sweeper 1

himage11.jpg

street sweeper 2

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jan 2 2005, 10:06 AM
Street%20Sweeper.jpg

Street Sweeper 1

himage11.jpg

street sweeper 2
[post=440078]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL...Here in buffalo, the use the (Street sweeper 1) more than the second one....lol....I guess it works better.... :lol:

Back