God Damn Tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX2NR18

well me and 3 of my buddies were sopposed to help put it in, but they didnt show up so i had to put a new clutch and tranny in myself, heres my question, the tranny wont go it, it will line up but when i start to tighten it all the bolts wont go in, they are getting cocked on there. the tranny at the top is flush but at the top but 3" away from the bottom, what am i doing wrong? please someone help

Make sure that the clutch is aligned right and the input shaft is lining up. Dont try and just screw stuff in and try and get stuff to eventully fit. You'll end up bending dowells and cross threading bolts.

adjust and reapply, i had that same problem when i was putting in my clutch. had to do it over and over until everything fit perfectly and then...i started the screw in process. take your time and make sure that dumb plate under your tranny is in. you'll just have to keep moving the tranny around 'til it fits. good luck

Back