God damnnit... Someone help me!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
I'm working on a 97 civic. Car came to me with a half way completed swap and wiring. The swap is a B20/Vtec BTW. Anyway, On top of me finishing the swap and wiring, this kid wants to go turbo as well. So before he bring me the car, he orders an egay turbo kit. Besides the fact that they parts look and feel cheap, they seem to be ok... Now, i'm having a problem with the piping. Either they sent him a piping kit for an Integra (which I didn't think mattered, I would have thought piping kit for both a civic and integra wre the same :shrug2:) or i'm just an idiot. He told me he ordered the turbo kit off ebay for a 97 civic with a B-Series motor... Can someone help me with the damn piping?!!!?

Here is the piping kit and intercooler...

SP_A0508.jpg

SP_A0509.jpg

Keep in mind the way I have the turbo. This is the only way feasible I could clock the turbo without any clearence issues... Unless you have another idea...

SP_A0506.jpg

SP_A0507.jpg

This car pisses me off!!!!! I've never had such a frustrating time with a car before. I'm getting rusty :( lol

Look , I tried my self to hook up that on my car and I spent the whole day and realize that was not possible so I realize too that I need it to make it fit, that's what I did:

I didn't get my U pipe ( red arrow) , but the rest was pretty much the same, I don't think it was made for the civic , or I don't know , but here it goes !

you will need to cut either green or purple pipe a little bit so it doesn't go out too much. and the intercooller stays in the center

Blue pipe is the one that goes to the intake manifold , I had to cut a little bit on the side of the intake manifold cause in the other side of the pipe it was tight agains the side of the hole , so it was vibrating. you can cut the blue pipe in the middle so you can install the bov pipe there (orange) (if you want),

darkbrown goes after the blue pipe under the bumper, I had to cut that one too a little bit so it can fit with either light green or purple

after this one install the intercooler , I can recommend to find out a way to install that U pipe (red ) with the shorter side on the inside and after that one either the green or the purple. ,

I posted some pics , yellow is where I cut ! of course is not the same car , you have to use your common sense to find out the best way !

good luck!

Attachments

• SP_A0508.jpg
    SP_A0508.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Image186-2.JPG
    Image186-2.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Image186.jpg
    Image186.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Image191-2.JPG