God do I hate Clearchannel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
So Ct. basically has TWO main Modern Rock/Alternative/Rock Stations in the state, one being independantly own3d and one owned by clearchannel. Now the one that is owned by clearchannel was my personal favorite, no BS just (for the most part) good music.

So what does clearchannel do? they fucking turn it into a hip hop station, into whcih Ct. has at least 6 or more as it is. Im so fucking pissed right now, as are most of the people in Ct.

Fucking n00bs.

[/rant]

my mom used to work for a radio station that was owned by Clear Channel Coomunications and she didnt like them either. she sold advertising for the station and she said everytime she turned around, she would have to re-think of people to advertise on the station she worked for, to fit what the radio station played. she quit that job cause she got tired of it there.

hell yeah man . . . CT radio has gone to the n00bs. . . 104 was my second choice, if 106.9 wasn't playin good music for the moment (which doesn't happen often). i swear if WCCC ever goes down i'm going to boycott all radio fuck the hip hop and r&b shit . .. hot 93sev is bad enough. we're just inviting more n00bs to settle in this area.

i'm ready to move down south where the darkies respect the white man.

Yeah, I'm in Ga and only got to listen to it when I went up to CT for a visit, but I looked forward to it. Bubba love sponge sux ass. We have that fat redneck down here!

I hate how about 3-4 companies will own all of the radio stations in a short while...

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Sep 15 2003, 09:39 PM
hell yeah man . . . CT radio has gone to the n00bs. . . 104 was my second choice, if 106.9 wasn't playin good music for the moment (which doesn't happen often). i swear if WCCC ever goes down i'm going to boycott all radio fuck the hip hop and r&b shit . .. hot 93sev is bad enough. we're just inviting more n00bs to settle in this area.

i'm ready to move down south where the darkies respect the white man.

:worthy: :worthy: :withstupid: :withstupid: :werd: :werd:

I am very pissed about this also. Queer channel really sold out on us this time. I know that 104 wasn't doing as well, probably because they replayed the same songs all the time, and didnt have much variety. Recently, within the last 3 months I thought they got better when they started playing more 90's rock, and some stuff other than just new rock. I really miss the 90's at noon. Today I was driving at noon thinking its good they are playing these songs becuase I havent heard them in a while. Then I get back my car after work and here this shit. FUCK QUEER CHANNEL.
Steve is right we have so many fucking hiphop stations, its ridiculous. We can get more new rock stations but they do not come through the whole state. 103.7 from RI, 107.3 from Boston/Worchester, and 99.3 from Northampton, Ma. CT has only one good new rock station, this sucks. I have noticed that 99.1 plays some newer rock and some good classic rock. Queer Channel also ruined a good classic rock station we had for over 20 years. They know made it into a light/ adult rock station which plays elton john and other ghey shit like that. I am very pissed.
FUCK CORPORATE RADIO
I hope some company wises up and gives wcc a run for thier money.

WCCC ROCKS
We need the head banging emoticon.

fuck it. im lad 104 is gone. that station sucked ass anyway. i stopped listening to them in ohh, 1999?

1 have 1 "dance" radio station here. it was good for the first 2-3 months, then they just started playing really stupid songs, and old ass techno songs. not like Better off alone songs, ones that sound like they're from when the synthesizer<sp?> was just invented.

i wish we had a trance station :(

i want di.fm in my car. i'd buy XM radio if di.fm was streamed through them

I hated the fuck out of them when they did the Dave Matthews band "weekend".
When he wouldn't do that concert unless they played him for the whole weekend.
Dave matthews used to be ok. Now I fuggin' hate him.

fuck "Radio 1-0-fudge, W M R Queer, Modern Pop"

that station started sucking moose cock right about the time they decided to add DJs

Queer-chanel can suck my fuckin nuts... fuckin shit ass corprate fuck face asshats... they rape the fuck out of every market they buy up...
105.9 was a GREAT classic rock station.... now its a fucking easy listening adult contemporary station with no balls
104.1 was a semi ok "rock-esque" station, they played a lot of weak ass shit but it was an option if WCCC started doing too much shit from the 80s... now its YET ANOTHER fucking rap station

106.9 WCCC has had my loyalty for YEARS now and unless something bizzar as fuck happens they will continue to be

Queer-channel can go fuck themselves right in their weak ass homoginized corprate asses.... fuckers just arent gunna be happy till all radio sounds the same and just sucks fuckin ass

Since there really is no other good radio stations in ct, besides CCC, i have decided to get XM myself.

Cant go wrong with 100 channels of almost NO commercials.

phuck corporate radio.

:withstupid:

fuck corporate radio.
that's why I listen to mostly college stations, well the ones that I can fucking recieve at my house considring I live in a valley between and below the broadcast towers which fucking blows.

Radio104 was gaining ground with the 90's music.
My wife calls me this morning and says put on 104 so I do and fucking snoop dog is on, I'm like wtf, then I go to the web site, it's all gone. I say great just what we need another gay wannabe a gansta in da hood 93.7 along with what 6-7 other channels of crappy pop/r&b/rap/teeny-bop-bullshit

the only good thats come from this is that fucktard bubba is gone.

yes it does, too bad we cant receive 107.3, except down by the shore. lol

WAAF roxors.

You can actually get it almost all the way down into Hartford, since they were originally based in Worcester, and even though the studios have now moved to Boston, they still broadcast thier signal from thier Antenna in worcester.......

I can get WAAF when I head to to Hartford all the way into Manchester.....

Back